• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas?

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well; Christmas is on the 25th of December (states the obv).
    What are you planning on getting for Christmas?
    Suprised no one made a thread relating to this.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I think its a little too early to worry about that since Halloween is next week and, I dont like skipping Holidays. I dont know what I'm doing. But all I know is I can't wait until next week ^^

:t354:TG

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Instead of complaining how far away Christmas is, I'll actually answer the question this thread asks >_>

I'm hoping for... lots of things, mainly electical things (like, games and stuff) but I doubt I'll get any of that, so I hope for good clothes...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I don't actually care about that to be honest. But now you mention it I wouldn't mind some new clothes and maybe a new bag :) Oh, and some cakes would be nice too =P

But Christmas is ages away! I don't know if I can wait that long for my bag.

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    For Christmas I've been asking my parents for the new Ipod Nano *with the Ipod socks* and a cellphone. As for the rest of my family, I'm asking for clothes, or DS games. ^.^

Back