• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chrome Dome (BW-ON)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Pokemon-20

2 Zekrom (BWP 24)
    2 Terrakion (NV 73)
    4 Eelektrik (NV 40)
    2 Tynamo (DE 45)
    2 Tynamo (NV 38)
    1 Mewtwo EX (ND 54)
    2 Minun (DE 40)
    2 Plusle (DE 39)

Items/Supporters/Stadiums-31

2 Eviolite (NV 91)
    3 Level Ball (ND 89)
    2 Heavy Ball (ND 88)
    3 Ultra Ball (DE 102)
    2 Random Receiver (DE 99)
    2 N (DE 96)
    3 Bianca (EP 90)
    3 Professor Juniper (DE 98)
    2 Skyarrow Bridge (ND 91)
    2 Switch (BW 104)
    2 Cilan (ND 86)
    3 Pokemon Catcher (DE 111)
    1 Super Rod (NV 95)

Energies-12
    8 Lightning Energy (BW 108)
    4 Fighting Energy (BW 110)

Strategy: Set-up 2-3 Tynamos as early as possible through the use of Juniper, N, Bianca and Level Ball. Then proceed into setting up your Zekroms and Mewtwo EXs through the use of Ultra Ball. If you are facing a mirror match-up, set-up Terrakions first before your Zekroms and attach Eviolites to all Basics.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is Zek-eels not chrome / thunderdome.

Run four Juniper. I don't care if Junk Arm is out of the format, Juniper is (arguably) the best supporter in the game so max it out.

Years
  • I'm too tired right now to figure that out. I will however also say that you want minimum 8 Lightning energy for your deck. It's just so that you draw into them more frequently which means you'll have more opportunity to dump them into the yard early on.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • Take out Minun and Plusle. They're just free prizes. Add in a second Mewtwo, because if yours gets knocked out first, you'll have a second to back it up. Remove all four fighting evergy and replace with Prism and DCE. You can't use fighting on a Zekrom, but you can use Prism on it! And I agree about the energy issue. You probably want more energy, and no Cilan. Cilan makes your deck slow and inconsistent because its a supporter. If you use Cilan with only Juniper and no Ultra Ball, you wont be able to discard your energy for the setup. So, replace Cilan with Lightning. Other than that, this deck looks good!

And you really won't need 4 Eelektrik. Replace one Eelektrik with a Raikou-EX. Its good for the mirror match and also against CMT, benched Terrakion w/ out energy, and Zoroark.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I actually like the idea of Plusle and Minum in a BW onward format. The extra method of refreshing your hand is a really powerful thing with the cut in supporters.

Back