• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronicles of the Pokemorphs (Alpha) (PG-15) (Take 2) OOC Thread

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I was in the first take... Let's see here...

Name: Frice Stevenson

Species: Feraligatr

Powers: Frice has the ability to use Ice Beam, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Ice Punch, Brick Break, Superpower, and Dragon Dance. Due to his species, he is extremely quick for his size, and his moves quickly reflect that. He can also stay underwater for what seems like forever.

Appearance: Standing at around 6'5" and weighing in at 250 pounds of lean muscle sure does make Frice look like a human bodybuilder, until you get to his blue and red Feraligatr tail. His short, spikey hair also stands out with a nice blend of blue and red. His eyes stand out with a brilliant yellow color, with two eyelids now doubt for each eye, like a Feraligatr. They seem to pop out with Frice's very pale blue skin.

Due to his tail, which is conveniently small enough to be hidden behind a long trench coat, Frice always has a black trench coat over his outfit, which consists of a silver t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with a hole cut out of the seat so Frice's tail can get through. The boots are made of brown leather and seem like they have been worn out.

Personality: Frice is a fairly loud person. If he doesn't like something, he will tell you in a heartbeat. Due to this, many people think of him as an obnoxious person, which is the direct opposite of who he is. He is actually very caring, and also extremely nice. It is hard to believe he is part Feraligatr, which are known to be vicious. Behind all of this is also a smart man, who has proven many people wrong that Pokemorphs are intelligent beings.

Unfotunately, since Frice is part Feraligatr, he does have an extremely short fuse, and when it is gone, you better be miles away from him.

History: Growing up a Pokemorph was hard for Frice, who's father was a Dragonite Pokemorph while his mother was the leader of a tribe of Feraligatr. Wanting to keep this a secret from her tribe, Frice's mother insisted on his father taking him away. While some would think she was wanting to get rid of him, if Frice stayed with her, she and him would be killed on the spot. She was trying to protect the young child. Frice's father, knowing this, took Frice to the city of Blackthorn, known as a safe haven for Dragon-type Pokemon. It soon became a safe haven for Frice as well, who grew up battling wild Gyrados and Dragonair along his father to protect their territory. Frice's father was also Frice's school teacher. He taught Frice how to speak in several different languages, how to solve difficult equations, and how to make battle strategies. This continued for a long time, and Frice was growing up into a fine young man.

At the age of eleven, everything change for Frice when several Pokemon poachers found him and his father. Seeing the Pokemorphs, the poachers killed Frice's father immediately, knowing what he was. Frice fought each of them off, trying to escape thier bullets. After a day of swimming, running, and battling, Frice was successful, now being on Mt. Silver.

For three years, Frice lived off of the fruit and Pokemon of Mt. Silver, growing stronger by the day. One day, while training against several Pupitar, Frice came upon an rather old man. The old man, at first, took a few steps away from Frice, having seen nothing like him. After a few minutes, he walked up to Frice and introduced himself as a Pokemon professor by the name of Oak. When Frice started talking back to him, Prof. Oak became shocked once again. Frice introduced himself in such a manner, as if he was a college student with a major in Language. They talked over philosophy, Pokemon, and how Frice learned how to speak like he does. This led to Professor Oak offering Frice a chance to come to his lab, where frice would learn more about Pokemon and things in general. Frice took the offer, and once he got some clothes, he became a professor in his own right. He discussed with the world how he came to be, the equations he knew, and he spoke in his many tongues to hundreds. While this led to some people giving more respect to Pokemorphs, it didn't have the effect Oak and Frice wanted.

At the age of sixteen, Frice decided that he would travel the world to prove how great and wonderful Pokemorphs are. Deciding to journey to his homeland of Johto, he packed his things and left. Now, he is in Goldenroad, staying in a nice hotel and waiting for his next meeting with Professor Elm.

RP Sample (From Sinto vs. Hoeto):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    @perfectmonster: Well, I still have you as rebel. If you change your mind, I'll switch your reservation.

@Game Over1375: Okay, reserved for human side.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    I would like to reserve a spot while I finish typing up my SU. I'll be on the Rebellion side.

EDIT: So I finished with my SU. I'm not sure if my Personality and Apperance are long enough though :/.

Name: CJ Demono. She is also known as Demo due to her last name.

Sex: Female

Species: Farfetch'd

Powers: The only attacks CJ can use are at the current time Fury Swipes, Swords Dance, Wing Attack and Cut. Due to being part Flying-type, she can leap further and higher then a normal human and on rare occasions, even glide.

Appearance: CJ is a lean girl, around 5" eight, but is slightly hard-muscled with her legs but her arms are skinny and 'flabby' as she would say. She slightly resembles her Pokémon counterpart with her big hands and feet with her feet looking almost duck-like. She wears her short hair so it frames her face slightly, and it is always down. The hair itself is almost the colour of Farfetch'd feathers, but slightly darker in colour and with a single cream streak on the right-hand side. Her facial features are sharp and angular, with a simple straight nose and high cheekbones. She is naturally pale, despite her efforts to tan. She also had a Farfetch'd tail which is usually impossible to hide. Her arms can grow feathers and morph into wings.

She usually wears long jeans and a simple plain t-shirt, coloured tan. When in human populated zones, she wears a long trench-coat coloured dark-brown to hide her tail. She also carries around a metre-long, leek-like branch as a weapon.

Personality: CJ is a quite unusual girl. She can be quick to anger and has a slight temper problem, but she is also fun and rebellious in nature. She doesn't like to be wrong. She used to dislike violence and fighting but since living with her now-dead Farfetch'd family and joining the Rebellion, she realised it was necessary for survival. She greatly dislikes humans for treating the Pokémorphs like they were nothing but animals. But despite this view, she is amazed by what the humans can do and have done. She loves video games and enjoys surfing the internet. Though she joins the Rebellion, she is quite good in nature.

History: CJ doesn't remember much of her past before she was at least 7. She remembers waking up in a forest, wearing next to nothing, and beside her was a Farfetch'd who decided to care for her. It lead her back to its flock's 'home tree' which was basically the nesting roost of the clan and CJ began to learn the ways of the Farfetch'd.

She learnt about her powers after the Alpha Farfetch'd, Demono who CJ is partly named after, told a legend to the Farfetch'd chicks about the half-human, half-Pokémon beings. According to the legend, the Farfetch'd would honour the one of its own species. When the Pokémon realised that CJ was that Pokémorph, they began to treat her with respect. She began to train and control her powers with the male Farfetch'd, and rosed up through the ranks of their battalion, soon becoming a commander.

But CJ was depressed. She longed to meet humans and to become friends with them. So she planned to leave her Farfetch'd family, her father Demono, and her mother Alice, the very same Farfetch'd who found her.

But then it happened. A team of Pokémon poachers swarmed in on the clan and started to capture them. As soon as CJ was spotted however, they changed their plans. They began to attack her instead. CJ didn't know what to do but her father told the clan to protect her. And so they fought back but it was all in vain. The clan was killed and the last to go was Demono. His last words to CJ were, "Run, my daughter! Run!"

And she did. CJ wandered, grieving over the loss of her family and probably the last ever of the Farfetch'ds in Johto. She needed someone to blame. And who better then the humans. She began to hate them, seeing all humans as violent, bloodthirsty monsters.

She travelled around Johto before settling into the Underground in Goldenrod, where she met several other Pokémorphs. They told her of a 'Rebellion' and that if she wanted revenge on the humans, to go to Blackthorn.

And that's where she is now.

RP sample: (from another site)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    EVERYONE READ THIS

@Haz: Well, the only problem I have is nothing that really detracts from it, and this goes to you, too ArcanineOod. The spacing. It's not properly spaced out. You need to hit 'Enter' twice, or else it stays together, and it is actually harder to read. I'm just explaining this to everyone now, so that I don't have to in the RP, but I might say it again. If you're going from a paragraph to another, you hit Enter twice.

Now, like I said, it doesn't detract from your SU, but it did show the most abuse of that, so I thought to nip that in the bud. If I sound like an ass, then I'm sorry, but it's just a pet peeve of mine.

It seems fine to me, and I don't see why it can't get in. Fix the spacing issues in your posts, and I'm all cool.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Eh... I read my history back and it didn't seem complete to me, so I've just added another line that might make it make more sense. Nothing major, though. (:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Name: Laura Caliso but goes by Ashley Walker

Sex: Female

Species: Umbreon

Powers: If her rings don't glow and give her away, Laura can appear nearly invisible in poor lighting due to her excellent camouflage. She has excellent hearing and sense of smell. Although more of a curiosity than a power, she does sweat poison just like the Pokemon she is morphed with, but she can't 'spray' it, and it can only power enough to cause moderate nausea and perhaps a stomachache. In all, she can use the moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Snatch, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, and Iron Tail.

Appearance: At 5'5" and 132 lbs, Laura is around normal height and weight for a girl her age. Despite the human strain in her blood, she believes that it has little influence on her appearance and is even more like a Pokemon in appearance than others that she has come across. Short, dense black fur covers the entirety of her body, and the familiar yellow rings are on her forehead, the sides of her shoulders and upper thighs, her ears, and her tail, though they are slightly smaller than an Umbreon's. Her legs are basically shaped like the Pokemon's back legs but are longer, thicker, and more muscular to accommodate her upright posture. For this same purpose, her paws, in the place of feet, are around two and a half times larger. Normal-looking otherwise, the irises of her eyes are crimson. Laura's tail is slightly slimmer and about a third of a foot longer than an Umbreon's. Appearing like a 'stretched', furred human ear, her ear is similar to the shape and size of an Eevee's. The lower half of her face protrudes slightly and is rounded, resembling a muzzle, which hides sharp fangs instead of human teeth, and her nose is an Umbreon's. Her brown hair is cropped short for convenience.

Used to mostly staying away from human, Laura, doesn't hide her Pokemon qualities. In fact, if someone asks her to cover them up, she complains that her fur makes her too hot and itchy under a lot of clothes. Her usual attire is a pair of cut off shorts, and a dark-colored tank top, although she also carries at least one oversized t-shirt with her. She doesn't need shoes and has never worn any. Overall, her clothes are worn out and torn from traveling, fighting, and her preference to stay away from towns. Her rings glow when soft light like moonlight hits them at night (or in the dark), certain changes in emotion, and at will. When on the move, she usually carries a black backpack that carries extra clothes, food, and other necessities.

Personality: Due to living almost four years with very little contact with other people, Laura often finds herself thinking like an animal and having feral instincts. She has a strong need to be in complete control, whether of herself or the situation she's in and is not comfortable just sitting on the sidelines. Not caring to show 'proper behavior' much of the time, she can be strange, sarcastic, rude, and obnoxious, often enjoying the reactions that she gets. The only obligations that she feels that she has to uphold are those that she decides to have, and if anyone tries to force any upon her, they will discover that is extremely stubborn as well as self-serving. Her motives are own, and she will decide who gets to know about them. She acts extremely pessimistic, but in reality, would be one of the last ones to give up hope.

Although she certainly feels no affection toward humans as a species, she feels driven to help them due to an unfortunately that happened when she was a kid, which left her with intense feelings of guilt. Laura learned from a young age that trust should be given sparingly, even toward other pokemorphs. Despite the fact that she would avoid a fight if at all possible, she will be happy to oblige if pushed and will strike without warning. She hates buildings and crowds, even to the point of a slight claustrophobia, because they simply seem too confining. She isn't at all a warm person and rarely offers sympathy. Over the years, she's become numb to the humans' prejudice and doesn't bother to hide what she is anymore.

History: In the small town of Verdanturf, humans were fairly tolerant of the pokemorphs, or at least more so than in the big cities, but many saw Laura as an abomination. Born of an Umbreon pokemorph mother and a human father, she was something that they argued should never have life in the first place. Her parents protected and defended her for the most part, but they couldn't always be there to stand up for her.

At seven, something happened that would change her life forever. As she was walking home from school, two teenage boys cornered her. As they teased, jeered, and shoved her around, she became very frightened and was unable to control the dark power that suddenly rose in her body and the intense instinct to defend herself. When she opened her eyes, she saw one of the teenagers lying motionless in front of her, and as she stared into his lifeless eyes, she knew that he was dead. Nearly stumbling over himself, the other boy tried to run away, but Laura knew that she couldn't let him tell what he had seen, and in another moment, he was dead, too. At her young age, she didn't exactly understand everything that happened, but she knew that it was unforgivable and ran away with only the clothes on her back and whatever she had in her pockets.

A middle-aged human man named Jack Walker found her many hours later, totally exhausted and starving. Even though he didn't like pokemorphs, he found that he couldn't just leave her alone in the forest, so he took her in. He tried many times to get her to tell him where she came from, she refused, but she did eventually tell him why she ran away. He concluded that the whole thing was in self-defense and that it wasn't her fault, though she disagreed. Although she kept an eye on the news and there was information concerning he disappearance, nobody seemed to make the connection.

When he moved back to Kanto a few months later, she went with him, and over the next five years, he taught her many things, including how to control her power- using Pokemon as examples- and take care of herself. Although he softened to her, he wasn't a warm, loving person, but she respected him.

A couple months after her twelfth birthday, she found herself restless and still tormented by the guilt of the teens' deaths, so she decided to leave and try to find her place in the world. She started going by the name Ashley Walker, just in case someone happened to recognize her name. In a self-proclaimed exile, she hasn't heard anything about the Rebellion, although she's stopped some isolated attacks on humans by pokemorphs.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Side: Human

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    It is set 7 years in the future. It is canon with the anime, but only to the end of Johto. Ash became champion in Johto instead. This is actually kind of important.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Sorry it took so long, but I had things to do.

@GameOver1375: Your SU was pretty good. You're in.

@namora: Your SU is pretty good as well. You are accepted.

@perfectmonster: Your SU was good, not as good as the above two, but still good enough to get in.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    @TheAppleKid: It's a pretty good SU. I don't care where the RP sample comes from, as long as it displays your writing style. You're accepted.

@perfectmonster: Well, we're going to start... eh, I guess we could start now. Might as well do it before the main thread dies. Just hold on until I can write up the first post in the main thread.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    I have a question. My character is going by a different name than her real name b/c she doesn't want people to know who she really is, right? Should I personally call her by her fake name until she reveals who she really is or should I call her by her real name the entire time. Which is less confusing?

Do you understand my question?

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    I understand. You want to introduce her as a false name, and later on reveal her real name and use that instead. You can do that. I'm going to be doing that during the Beta and Gamma threads for a certain character.

Back