• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • These games are the best games ever made in the world , even next to pokemon , these games are number one on my list ^^ , i cant live without them ^^.

Chrono Trigger is about Time Travelling Teenagers Trying to restore the balance of time to the world , solve clues on this mysterious create *lavos*. Defeat it. Discover this magical kingdom of Zeal . and Protect The Princess.

Chrono Cross , Is different however. It deals with Alternate Worlds and The Choices People Make. Example , in the Game This guy once wanted to be a fisherman , in one world he became the fisherman , but in the other world , he forgot his dream and became a false worshipper. Lavos still has an effect here , so does The Princess and the remains of Zeal and the future from chrono Trigger , It takes place 17 years after the first defeat of Lavos.

There is supposed to be a new game ; Chrono Break ; which is supposed to be the either the Predessor or Chrono Trigger or the Sequel of Chrono Cross . NOthing is known yet , but it will come out for PS2.

Anyways , Feel free to share your feelings about these great games , any updates , stories , bosses strageties or anything . Happy posting ^^

Dizzy~*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Chrono Cross has the deepes story I've ever seen in a video game. I printed off a couple hundred page guide on its story, and I had to read it a few times to fully grasp it all. I love CC's battle system, and Chrono Trigger is classic. Both of them have beautiful music.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Chrono Trigger has lots of Indian Inspired Music while Chrono Cross is more Irish/Violin music

Its nice , I love the Scenery of Chrono Cross and the Cutscenes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2003
    chrono break

i love ct and cc and i just can't wh8 for cb to come out i here it is comeing out fall of 2004 i hope this isn't an april folls jock that would be meen

Back