• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronometer Conundrum

Which type of clock do you prefer?

• Mechanical Clocks

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Digital Clocks

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well in my bedroom I like a mechanical clock better..pretty freaky waking up in the middle of the night and seeing the clock read 0:00...o.O;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I like digital clocks better. I'm kinda slow so it takes me a while to figure out what time mechanical clocks are saying XD.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    It depends. If it's a clock in my house, I prefer it to be digital so I can quickly glimpse at it and know the time. I'm too lazy to read the hands of a mechanical clock. XD

But if we're talking watches, then I prefer the mechanical ones. They look nicer~

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like mech clocks better. Digital just feels a bit weird.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Mechanical clocks. <3

I just love them. I have no idea why. Yay for analog! ^_^ It's just that... digital stuff is too modern. =/ And modern-like sort of stuff hurts my eyes. Analog clocks tend to be prettier.

*only uses analog watches X3*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I could honestly care less,whichever gets my *** outta bed makes me content~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I prefer digital, only because I'm able to tell what time of day it is both day and night. Also, mechanical clocks tend to keep me up at night; when it becomes quiet enough I can hear all their asynchronous ticks and it really gets to me x_x;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    We have alot of Mechanical ones, but I hate that because they don't go up to 23:59 -_- so it's digital for me.

Back