• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronos' Collection

Dark Trainer Piro

The Trainer in the Darkness
    Years
    Thanks you for the last sprite Chronos. It's awesome.^_^ But Could you give it one last try with this sprite?
    Chronos' Collection

And if you're not too busy could you attempt this sprite?
    Chronos' Collection

Chronos' Collection

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Right, requests are closed, this has piled up on me somewhat, due to my absence yesterday (since I couldn't get out of bed...) and I shall now do all of these...eventually. These'll probably take me the rest of the week, give or take depending on how ill I become again, and I'm glad you guys like the sprites you request of me. But I still stand by what I say- NO COMPLETE SCRATCH. I can't do it, I'm simply not that good. Maybe in a couple of years....anyways, requests on the way. No particular order.

Edit: Blaze, those pics are a little too small, I can barely see the detail. Enlarge if you want them made please

Edit 2: The Pokemon Hossier, I decided to do yours first...and somehow I knew I was going to be asked to do a Master Chief sprite sooner or later. Here it is:
    Chronos' Collection

About a third of that is scratch. Which is why it isn't that good. Still, its the best I can do, hope its good to you.

Edit 3: Sailor Jupiter is finished:
    Chronos' Collection

I think I'll do your first request, Dark Trainer Piro, then I'll move onto yours, Syosuke. Then I'll do a second random sprite for Shylocke then your second one, Dark Trainer Piro. Then I'll open requests again ^_^

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    thank you so much chronos. again your work is outstanding I really like it ^_^. If you get any more sprites that you make form the sailor moon series please send them to me and major credit will be given for these. Thank you so much.

~Shylocke~

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Glad you like it! ^_^

And Oblirator1, requests have been closed.

Anyways, Dark Trainer Piro, I have just finished your third sprite:
    Chronos' Collection

Same colour palette, and I'm getting used to him now. Syosuke, yours is the next on my list. And Shylocke, I'll try and do a Tuxedo Mask for you, or a Chibi.

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    No sprites finished as of yet, but I need to say this- REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. That is the THIRD TIME I have said this. Any more requests past this before I say "Requests are back open" and I am going to be very angry indeed.
    Anyways, Dark Trainer Piro, its no bother at all, as I enjoy making the sprites and you request them when I say requests are open, so it doesn't annoy me. And Syosuke, yours will be next done, but it may take a while longer. I am having HUGE problems with the top of the head (because I've had to erase the entire hood). I have to scratch it, and I can't...at least, I haven't succeeded yet.

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Look...just read above posts of mine next time, please. I'll say it at the beginning of my post if I'm going to say it at all. I'll make your sprites, but after I've done everything else.
    Syosuke, your sprite is now finished:
    Chronos' Collection

That was a hard one! I appreciate it, I enjoy challenges. I recoloured the skin and erased the gloves as you requested, but I decided not to expand on the forehead, so you can't see the tatooes. Sorry about that. Still, I hope that meets to your satisfaction. I'll move onto your final one, Dark Trainer Piro. THEN I shall open requests again, and do yours, Rayquaza master.
    I've finished the Tuxedo Mask. Feel free to use it in your comic, Shylocke
    Chronos' Collection

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    I already had a Rayquaza sprite, but thanks anyways.
    Dark Trainer Piro, your fourth sprite is finished.
    Chronos' Collection

Hope this meets with your approval. Personally, I prefer the third one. Now, as I said, requests are opened again, so anyone who wants to request, please do. Rayquaza master, your sprites are the first on the list. They'll be done soon.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Hi, Your sprites are really great! Congratulations!
    I'd like to know if you could make me a Trainer sprites of Kratos from Tales of Symphonia? I'll post a pic so you know who I'm meaning.

Here is the pic:
    Chronos' Collection

Dark Trainer Piro

The Trainer in the Darkness
    Years
    Yeah, I agree with you. Thanks. But I actually wanted the sprite to look like him:
    Chronos' Collection

But somehow, the link broke or something...So whenever you're free could you attempt it? and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Chronos you rock.

You are teh best.

Theres no one better than you.

Like thinking back from that Magma dude to become Renji.
    I seriously dont know how you did it.

Thanks a lot. =)

P.S After you do all of those other requests I have several more requests in my mind. I hope its nto too much trouble so much coming from me =e

Back