• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chu!

Which chu do you like the most?

• Pichu

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Raichu

Votes: 25 41.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Well, i kinda like Raichu, LOVE pichu ^^, but hates pikachu....
    *goes play "Kill the Pikachu! game*
    I voted for Pichu.
    Thunderbolting onixes, youre right Tootache! Also, Pikachu's level at that episode should be around 15-20(i guess), so, Thunderbolt??

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Raichu.
    Pichu looks too baby XD
    I liked Pikachu, but Ash's one made me hate the species XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2006
    PICHU PICHU PICHU (others - pfft)

Anyways, I think I'll revive/relocate Pichus.com :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like Pikachu the most; to me, it looks more original than the other two, and plus it's been around for so long so I can't help but like it a lot, lol. ^_^; But, they all are really cute! My second favorite would be Raichu, and then Pichu.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I like Raichu cause pikachu is kinda annoying at times,were Raichu is just plain cool XD.

Years
    I like pikachu the best. I don't know why... I think becuase I've been seeing it in almost every episode.
    But I voted for pichu, dunno why either

-Z-

Obsidian Blade

She who likes cake.
    Years
    I like Raichu most; it was my first powerful electric Pokemon on the games and the anime's Pikachu just made me hate them all. >< Pichu just looks stupid to me, so there you have it. Raichu lover through and through. ^^

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    RAICHU!! The strongest, fastest and (if I do say so myself) CUTEST Chu. Also Pichu and Pikachu get too much attention, Raichu deserves some paparazzi too!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I think Pichu is very cute, but I would have to say, Pikachu is still the best. I hate the way the made Raichu's voice sound...lol

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    I say Raichu and Pichu are the best, because ya don't see them in EVERY BLOODY EPISODE getting far too much exposure [and, indeed, as it has been previously stated, Ash's Pikachu is WAY too powerful for a little yellow rodent].

So I say? Raichu. Cool, tough, and overall the best Chu.

Ah?ah?AH?CHUU!!!!!
    *snivel, snort*

*edit* Yay! I broke the tie between Raichu and Pikachu! W00t!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The only reason that people aren't sick of Pikachu is because they're expecting something major to happen to the one Ash has, which kind of is, gradually if you think about it, which would explain the obscenely high power level it has. As for you who complain about 'Onyx Killing Pikachus', I can only quote the Grand List of Console RPG Cliches #141: Don't expect game battle mechanics to carry over into the "real world".

As for my choice, Pikachu, hands down. He completely annhilated the first Gym Leader in Hoenn!!

Back