• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chuang Yi Translation of 8th Movie Adaptation

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Does anyone here own the Chuang Yi version of 8th Movie adaptation? No, I don't want any scans but I want the names. I am pretty sure that this comic include Manene and Manyuura. Since the Chuang Yi version uses the English names of Pokemon can I ask. What are the names of Manene and Manyuura in this comic? I also would like to know characters' names.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Chuang Yi did an 8th Movie adaptation on print?
    Well anyway, they must have used the Japanese names. They cannot use any names, even if they know them.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Chuang Yi did an 8th Movie adaptation on print?
    Well anyway, they must have used the Japanese names. They cannot use any names, even if they know them.
    Yeah. They released 8th Movie adaptation. Maybe they contacted with NoA and got these names? Chuang Yi's Pokemon manga is licensed product. So, they can know english names.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Well, I'm sure even Nintendo Of America has not much information about the new Pokemon and their English names. The 8th Movie adaptation would definately have Japanese names, maybe with a *English names to be announced note or something with it.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ポケSTAR said:
    I'm not really interestet in the 8th Movie Manga. I didn't like the Manga for the 6th and 7th Movie.
    Even though manga is better than the anime, putting the anime into manga isn't really too awesome. That's what I say.

Back