• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chuggaa Chuggaa CHOO CHOO

Explodinator

Yours truly
    Years
    So, the Conroy is making a lets play of one of my favourite Pokemon games just as I was losing interest in him. What a sly devil. Are you going to watch it? Are you as excited as I am? This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever said, but it makes me feel like a little kid again. Gen 4 was my first generation, and unlike others, I don't immediately flock to it and call it the best just because of that. That's another long story though, my friend. I'm getting off topic.

Here is what I think will happen, I CALL it.

- He will lose in a battle that should have been pathetically easy for any reason
    - He will try to catch Giratina, possibly the lake guardians too, with novelty pokeballs. (Nest, Heal, Net, Butt)
    - He will accidentally say something that makes a bunch of people angry for five seconds
    - He will take over 40 episodes
    - He will get sick and stop making videos for seven years before continuing the series
    - He will not catch a Gible
    - He will forget to do something, causing an uproar of bad spelling and grammar in the comments
    - Or something like that.

This time, what I said was definitely stupid. Sorry, me from a few days ago.

Back