• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao, Come stai?(Hello, How are you?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2012
    Ciao, Names Robert Riccardi, I don't know if i can post because i use to have an account long ago...But me being...well...me i forgot username and password lmao XD

But I wrote this one down plus I don't believe i will forget this time since its my YT account and PSN/GT lol

So I'm here to stay. I'm 21, I live in California. I own a dog named Chloe and I am going to school for Mechanics...I'm very open so if you got questions i got answers lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome back to PC! ...is that Italian? My brain first reacted with "SPAINISH" but then I was like oh wait Italian would make sense, lol. It's fine to make alternate accounts later if you forgot your username/password as long and as long as you haven't posted a month ago on that account, it's perfectly fine to post here! :3 And good idea to write down your username and details, just make sure no siblings/family members find it. :x

But good that you're here to stay! How did you find your way back here? What attracts you about the forum? Is it the best ever? yes it is. Either way, I'm sure you've seen the various forums, just remember to have a look over the rules to revise and then from there just yeah, look around the different forums. :3 From your avatar you like Pokemon at least, so maybe start off posting in Pokemon forums to get re-accustomed to PC yeah?

But yeah if you need any help around here, feel free to ask any of us staff and have fun again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    IT'S ITALIAN, NICA! :P

You're better off storing that name & password somewhere safe...so that way no one else can find it and access to your account without permission. Usually writing things down is a huge security breach. Just saying, though. It's just a tip. :)

BUT ANYWAYS, I'm glad you're here, even though you haven't been as active on your previous account, it's nice to start fresh & stuff. I'm 21 and I live in California too (despite my location says Miami...I'm a location-bender xD). I assume Slowbro is your favorite Pokemon, based on your avatar?

There's a ton for you to explore here in the forums. If you're into the games, there are plenty of sections about that. If you're into Roleplay, ROM Hacking, Art, or even just Pokemon in general, there are also sections for that as well. The PokeCommunity has a lot for you to do, and you'll end up spending hours on here. :D

Spero che tu abbia un tempo meraviglioso qui, Robert! <- I hope you understand Italian. xD I speak some Italian, btw. :3 Anyways, feel free to leave a message in my inbox if you need any help, or contact Snivy063, or any staff in bold. Have fuuuuuun!~

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2012
    Si, Italiano, I Know little Spanish lol

Yeah its been like almost a year since i last been here. I got here because i wanted to friends that like pokemon. Me being 21 people my age want to get wasted when i just want to chill and play pokemon lmao.

I will most likely end up changing my avatar i just found it funny.

Grazie, ho intenzione di avere un grande tempo. Il mio italiano è molto poco

I live in Riverside(Socal)

My favorite Pokemon is Houndoom,Arcanine and Ninetales i just thought this slowbro pic was very funny lol

Milano, Oh, vedo che sei italiano?

Last edited:

Zythrone

The One And Only!
    Years
    Me being 21 people my age want to get wasted when i just want to chill and play pokemon lmao.

...Your pain, I feel it.

I'm 20, but I live in Australia where the drinking age is 18...

Apparently, at age 18 everyone decides to stop having fun and only do things if the end result of the activity is a hangover.

Years
    So "Ciao" can be used (or is used exclusively...?) as "Hello" too?
    Ciao, Come stai?(Hello, How are you?)
    We imported that word into our colloquial language, but only use it as an equivalent of "Bye"

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I know only a bit of Spanish since Philippines was colonized by Spain for almost a hundred years, but I absolutely have no knowledge of Italian at any sense. :P

Anyway hello there and welcome back to PC, well if you weren't really active in PC back then, you're still considered a new member in some ways! Plus, it's always great to have a new account for fresh starts! I tend to forget my account as well if I'm not really into the forum that I registered into, but sometimes I do check those boards for updates about the things that I'm interested in and so whenever I'm logging in I don't know what my account info was! So starting till then, I always save it on my E-mail for purposes! ^^

What kind of breed Chloe is? I have a dog myself too, and it's a Beagle. I'm very happy right now to see someone who owns a dog since most of the people here has cats/kitties and they're not really a huge fan of dogs, I do like kitties though it's just that I feel much more comfortable with dogs! Haha, and would you mind showing me a picture as well, if there is! :D

I'm pretty sure you will enjoy the board, if you love Pokemon then this is the place to be, I mean it's full of interesting things that is related to Pokemon and all you have to do is to explore around in order to discover these things that I'm talking about! But as you can see you can also come across some off-topic discussions, that pretty much explains that PC isn't just about Pokemon, it's about other things as well which makes this place open for everyone! :)

If you have any questions or if you get lost or confused about something, feel free to PM me or Megan, your fellow NU/W Mods! You can also try to contact the other staffers if we're both not around like Forever or known as Nica! We really don't bite and we're here to help you out! ♥

Enjoy this place, if you want to come for a talk drop by my profile and leave a message, see you! And don't forget to read the rules if you still haven't so by the way. lol

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Ciao, Names Robert Riccardi, I don't know if i can post because i use to have an account long ago...But me being...well...me i forgot username and password lmao XD

But I wrote this one down plus I don't believe i will forget this time since its my YT account and PSN/GT lol

So I'm here to stay. I'm 21, I live in California. I own a dog named Chloe and I am going to school for Mechanics...I'm very open so if you got questions i got answers lol

Welcome to the forums, huh? Weeeeeeeell, sometimes, you just forget about things, but that shouldn't stop anyone from coming back, huh? :) aaaand I think you won't forget it anymore. :) I do hope so!

I'm still waiting for acceptance emails myself. :p

I wonder whether you'd like to give the general Pokémon forums a try?

I hope to see you again!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2012
    I own an American Pit Bull Terrier(APBT) Not to be confused with what is called a "PitBull" thats just a general term the media used to group dogs together and tarnish their names.

The American Pit Bull Terrier is Americas oldest breed, It was bread for fighting, But Because of its characteristics it made a perfect family dog because unlike other dog breeds it was bread to love humans. Back when it was being created if a dog showed human aggression it was either killed or not bread because in the pits it needed to listen to its handler. If it hated humans and its fighting and you jumped in the pit you would be another target. Let it be known, I HATE dog fighting. But i understand and respect that without it the dogs wouldn't be here. Now this does not mean every APBT is dog aggressive...in fact only game dogs(pitbulls bread with the fighting gene) now just because they are from a game line also doesn't mean they will fight either dog fighters must start early to encourage dog aggression. Game dogs are just easier to unlock that gene. Like my Pitbull Chloe she LOVES animals...well not rabbits or rats but cats and dogs yes. and when you come to my house you have to be ready to have her stinky breathe on you lol.

This post got long because I am passionate about animals more so to pitbulls who have the worst rep in the dog world even though long ago they were presidental dogs, helan keller even had one. But the attacks you see on the news are done by dogs who were bread poorly I.E American Bully those short thick blue some times red dogs. Those were bread souly for looks they wanted to make the dog as thick as possible and ask a breeder if you breed just for looks you will have an unhealthy line weather they have aggression problems or health problems REAL pitbulls were bread for dog aggression/health/and human love.

I also believe not everyone should own these dogs this includes my other fav breeds of dogs,Doberman,Rotts,Cane corso(Italian Mastiff) these dogs need a strong experienced leader. I just wish people researched more and didn't follow the pied piper(the media)

My next dog will be a cane corso or another pitbull but i wanna open a fight dog rescue to where rescued fight dogs can live their lives out in peace and not die in a pit or on a table because their human treated them like trash.

Sorry for this being 149843809348 words long.

Btw the avatar is not my dog, Mine looks close to it. I'll upload her when i can.

Last edited:
    Back