• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao! Hello everyone!

Years
    Ciao guys! I'm a 17-years old guy from Italy, I hope to have a very great time here on the forum!

Years
    And hello to you too Paz! It's great to meet you.

Sadly there is very little we can go off of on your post so why not tell us more about yourself, which can help us recommend where your main interests on the forums are. But as Sheep herself said, we also have the handy yet always dedicated staff team who can answer any questions you may have, but we even have some nice helpers outside of the staff as well.

Either way, I hope you enjoy everything around here and I'll be sure to see you around!

Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome! At first I wanted to say: please when dealing with me speak simple english. I'm quite well at it, but still not at native speakers' level.
    Anyway, as far as I understood, you wanna know something more about me? Well it seems legit.
    My real name is Pasquale and I live in the Campania region in Italy.
    The only think I'm able to do is studying and playing videogames. Oh, and breathing too. Haha. I know, It's not funny at all. But really, the only things i do in my life is to study and play. All day long.
    You may be thinking: "Has he got any friends?" Yes, I approximately have 2 real friends, and they are really real. But I still felt alone. So i decided to join some italian forums: it was a good experience, but i still felt alone. So I decided to join this forum, because trust me Italian people is different: you can't even compare Italians to English or American people. Italians are kind, generous and friendly, but not as clever as English people. Enough said.
    Oh, and now there's a question for you. What are your stereotypes of Italians? (I hope something more than pasta, pizza, spaghetti and Mario...)

Back