• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao~

Years
    Hello people! My name is Mallory and I'm 16 years old. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I was little. I have so many Pokemon games it's kinda insane. My favorite Pokemon is Espeon and well I love all of the Eevee evolution's. My Pokemon team is Espeon, Swampert, Luxray, Weavile, Chandelure, and Flygon. I also like reading Pokemon creepy pasta's even though some really creep me out. Other then being obsessed with Pokemon, I watch many kinds of anime's and I cosplay and go to conventions, which are always fun :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey there GhostlyGirl, and welcome to PokeCommunity! :D

Oh lordy, I love me some eevelutions as well. My favorite is definitely Jolteon, but Espeon is a close runner up. I also see you're using a Flygon, which is another favorite.

Sounds like you would enjoy Pokemon Gaming Central, as well as any of the other sections dedicated to certain generations. You should check'em out and participate in some of the discussions around the games! :D
    There's also a Japanese Culture section all about stuff like anime you might enjoy.

Hope you have fun, and see you around.

Years
    Hello people! My name is Mallory and I'm 16 years old. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I was little. I have so many Pokemon games it's kinda insane. My favorite Pokemon is Espeon and well I love all of the Eevee evolution's. My Pokemon team is Espeon, Swampert, Luxray, Weavile, Chandelure, and Flygon. I also like reading Pokemon creepy pasta's even though some really creep me out. Other then being obsessed with Pokemon, I watch many kinds of anime's and I cosplay and go to conventions, which are always fun :)

Hi Mallory, what an interesting name you have...

So, what made you join us? Were you previously lurking?

Anyways, you should browse and see what you can find.

I love Chandelure, it's so amazing and I use one myself. But my absolute fave is Oshawott.

Read the rules if you can and if you have questions, contact any person with a bold username. Here is the list of staff, the list may change from time to time.

- Hikari10

Roy-Chibi

ふういんのつるぎ
    Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity, GhostlyGirl, aka Mallory. That's a good name you have, I like it.

Another cosplayer? Awesome saucets. While I can't cosplay due to my skin complexion (not very many anime/video game characters have dark skin) I enjoy watching others cosplay. It's a lot of fun, as you've said. I love the Eeveelutions myself; I just wish they'd make new types of them. I'm waiting to see what they'd do for a Flying, Ghost and Dragon Eeveelutions in specific. Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! I'v been a fan of Pokemon since i was little as well, most people have here. :P Espeon and the Eevee evolutions are great and enjoy using them every now and then when i can. Nice team by the way, seems like an interesting mix. Ha well as long as your enjoying th story of it i'm sure its worth the read. :P I watch quite a few animes in my spare time, but i'v never went to a cosplay or convntion. (really gotta do that sometime) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back