• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cilicica's Super Mini Shiny Shop ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
    Years
    I will be ready to go on tomorrow afternoon 17 hrs from the time I post this. I am having difficulty adding friends I have entered via friend code into my pokemon game. They have added me too but I annoy see them in my PSS friends section.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    I have a shiny espurr lvl 1 bred myself and a shiny genesect.
    Could I have the shiny golem and crobat?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Just trading away some shinies I'm no longer interested in. Just PM me with offers if you want one or more, I'd like shinies in exchange. If you're offering Pokemon, your PM should include: The Pokemon (duh), nature, and level (you could also just link me to your shop or thread so I can choose)

Here's the list:

Gyarados (Lvl 60)
    Cinccino (Lvl 100)
    Electrike lvl 20
    Quagsire lvl 32
    Octillery lvl 29
    Espurr lvl 1

If you want detailed descriptions just PM me.

As for my wants, I prefer low level Pokemon but that isn't a requirement. I would also love Kalos Pokemon, but again that's not required. Just offer any shiny and we'll see.
    NO HACKS! Clones are A-Okay
    Happy trading! :pink_love:

Would you trade Gyarados for a pokerus pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back