• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Cinccino vs Emolga (NU Matchup #7)

Which do you choose? :3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I think they're bother really cute and I like their designs. Emolga was really useful in my Hall of Fame Challenge with Thunder Wave and Volt Switch. However Cinccino is just amazing to use in battle. I don't think I need to tell anyone (especially the queen of NU, Nica) that Cinccino rules a great portion of the tier.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
This might be a bit unexpected but I voted for Emolga. It has a great defensive typing and Motor Drive. I usually run a bulky sub/pass set, and I've had great results with it. I used Cinccino a lot too, and it was okay, but I don't really like using frail Pokemon that are weak to a priority behemoth like Gurdurr, and simple Pokemon that a lot of teams are prepared for.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I say Cinccino because of it's Hidden Ability Skill Link and because it's so adorable. :)

Reactions: EB
Back