• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Claim a Cartoon bishie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry9756

Pwner.
    Years
    ~Rulez~

Alright, since most members do NOT read the rules, there will be a password somewhere inside THIS POST (NOT JUST THE RULEZ) that you must find and PM TO ME. You will get a strike if you forget to PM me the password. If you add it to your post, you will get an automatic 1 day ban. No exceptions. Because then I have to change the password, and that's not fun. So PM IT TO ME ONLY.

1. All original Pokecommunity Rules apply here.
    2. USE THE FORMS. Every claiming thread has this as a rule. Failure to not use the forms will result in a strike.
    3. Check the list. If your character is claimed, find another. It's a first come, first serve basis. Failure to check the list will result in a strike.
    4. Only 1 character per user. No more.
    5. This is for cartoon (American made media, including Teen Titans and the Looney Toons cartoons) ONLY. No anime characters (Japanese made cartoons, like Naruto, Inuyasha, and the elusive Pokemon).
    5. DO NOT, under any circumstances, put your claim in your signature before I (or a helper) has approved it. Failure to follow this will result in a automatic 1 day ban.
    6. If you don't include the password at the beginning of your post, you'll get a strike. The password is Shu.
    7. Don't rush me. I have a life outside of the internet, as most of us do. Posting your claim more than once will earn you a strike for each time you post it, not to mention your claim won't be added. You can, however, tell me if your claim is not on the list after a week.
    8. Get 3 strikes and you're banned for 1 day. 3 more strikes and you're banned for a week. After that, it will be a permanent ban.
    9. You must wait a month before changing your claim, and include the date on which you claimed your old character in the form. Failure to wait a month will result in a 1 day ban. Failure to put the date will have no effect, unless you do it 2 times in a row. Then it's a strike.
    10. You must notify me if you change your name. The list will be cleaned out occasionally, and if I don't find your name, your claim will be deleted.
    11. If a member has been inactive for at least 2 MONTHS, you may claim their character. BUT~ You must provide proof in order for you to get the character (AKA a link to the person's profile or a screenshot* of the profile). THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE LAST TIME THEY POSTED. If the user has it so you cannot see the last time they visited, then you may not claim their character.
    12. No spamming (AKA double/triple/ect posting or off-topic posts), flaming, or anything that would be disrespectful to others or clutter the thread.
    13. NEW~ You must remove the parenthesis ( <- THESE -> ) from the form or your claim will be ignored. The only exception is the parenthesis around the date in the changing form; those should be there.
    14. NEW~ You MAY NOT go back and edit your previous posts to make it the right form ot the right date. You MUST repost it with the correct format or missing information. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

I don't need any helpers right now, but I am in need of someone who would be willing to clean out the list for me (as I am very busy and have little time to do so). Please PM me if you are interested.

~The Forms~

Yes, the almighty forms. They control your fate and ultimately decide if you earn your bishie or not.

Claiming form:

HTML Code:

(Name of Character) from (Name of cartoon) - (Your Username)

Changing form:

HTML Code:

Old Character: (Name of Character) from (Name of cartoon) - (Your Username) (Date you claimed it) BTW, the password is actually Allen (but put Shu in your post).
    New Character: (Name of Character) from (Name of cartoon) - (Your Username)

If you got a name change:

HTML Code:

Old Name: (Your Old Username)
    New Name: (Your New Username)
    Character: (Name of Character) from (Name of cartoon)

Striked:
    Jaguarsfan2004r
    Amso♣

Banned:

List:
    Orko from He-Man claimed by Harry

Last edited:

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
    Years
    Claim a Cartoon bishie.

i choose maya from maya and miguel

Harry9756

Pwner.
    Years
    Close amso but the main rule(unless your doing that now) and the form were not quite correct.
    You wont get a strike this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back