• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clan Anti-Republic

crazy101

The Rocketboi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    I am going to be the first clan maker and btw it is an official clan some where else and if u would like to join post here and u will become an official member btw idk what clauses u use here so can u tell me

THE REAL THING

If u don't believe this is a real clan then here is a link to a page which shows that it is but is controlled by a password
    -LINK REMOVED-

TREASURES

Yo also if u join a free shiny will be urs

TOURNAMENTS

tournaments will be made so don't stress me

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

there will be a test battle before joining to see if u are worthy

MEMBERS

Leader of Anti-republic
    crazy101 AKA CrAzYrOcKeTbOi- 0902 9726 4500

Last edited by a moderator:

crazy101

The Rocketboi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    idk i just made it on another site and decided to bring it over here

crazy101

The Rocketboi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    Does it look better now or does it still look bad and btw the clan is on wifileague its just it won't let me post the link and my post count never goes up

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Does it look better now or does it still look bad and btw the clan is on wifileague its just it won't let me post the link and my post count never goes up

maybe its the 15 post count limitation... you have to post in other threads for it to go up. I'm not interested in joining, but I'll help you for anything, PUT SOME CHARACTER INTO YOUR WORDS you sound like a robot.

crazy101

The Rocketboi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    is that good character into my format or does it need to be better

crazy101

The Rocketboi
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    there i put the url and u will see that i the almighty rocket boy lead the forum and the punctuation and grammar stuff give character

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Punctuation at the end of your senteces would help, too. You can't imagine how it just falls off the page without it.

Back