• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • Today we're going to talk about Clash of Clans.
    My favorite iOS/android game except if they added ios pokemon

So this game has some simple slogans:

Fight!
    Build your Village!
    Build your Clan!
    Fight for Resources!

so our point of interest are clans.

What is your clan? What's your favorite top clan? and Why do you like clans?

So in CoC, I made a clan called Lazer Warriors, my favorite top clans are Mega and Quantum's Web, much bravery. I like clans because you can donate and get troops.

And in Clan Wars, all what I care about is getting 3 stars and extra loot.

My village is a Town Hall 7, what level is yours?

~Until next game, Mark.

Last edited:

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
  • Pretty on and off in this game.

I'm not really in a clan (although I'm more of a clan hopper), nor am I really interested in joining one. This may be eccentric for my part, but I don't really have a favorite top clan, either.

Often times in clans, I tend to donate a lot of troops, though I don't partake in clan wars that much. In clan wars, I usually leave the weaker opponents to the other clan members while I go after ones that are greater than or equal to my strength.

As for my town hall, it's currently at level 6, but it will be level 7 in two days.

Days
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    As it's an Off-Topic thread, i don't think necroing this thread will cause any issues.
    And as it's related to COC, replying here won't cause any issues as COC players can play the game for yearsssssssssss.

I'm TH15 with 279 EXP level.

I don't have any favorite clan.
    I like clans because I can donate troops to others in an instant.
    I don't like wars, because when I attack in war, then the troops for donations will take time. As i prioritize donations, i have to have all the troops trained all the time to donate them ASAP.
    I have another account, for war. If I'm in war, my main target is to get 6 stars and win the war.

Years
  • Welcome to the forum Sami!

I think you should visit our Video Games or Internet and Technology section, and make a thread of your own about Clash of Clans there. Off-topic touches on a lot of different topics, but game discussion falls under different categories on the forum these days, so I am going to lock this thread, but there should still be a place for COC talk on pokecommunity, no worries.

Also something to remember for next time is that even though bumping an old thread isn't considered an offense, starting a brand new conversation is what we normally recommend if it's many years old, just because of how much things can change with time.

Cheers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back