• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clays shop of pokes

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    sorry scarecrow ima go with nilo, plus ude have to breed it but thanks anyway =D to shardwire pick a few pokes u want and nilo u can pick the birthday pika or charmander ,one or the other =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ok one nilo sry i did say 2 pokes for one porygon but i was pmed a better offer so sry on that, and to shard lets see ur giving a bulba squirtle treeko torchic and mudkip, that 5 pokes how about u pick any 3 from my list you want

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    Ok then, deal.

(Giant fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiler)

How about the Event Tyranitar, Wishmaker Jirachi, and World 08 Lucario?

If it's too much, that's fine. I don't want to be/sound greedy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ok comin right up, but i dont be able to trade till tonight i dont got wifi at my aunts place

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    no man i cant trade till tonight, ill get bak at you when im at my house but dont worry ill save that pika for you =D

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2012
    interested in ur bday pokemon and the 10 aniv that i dont have. Look at my thread and post their if u want anything

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    i like your ponyta eevee and elekid, and could u put a magmarizer or elcralizer on any of them? or lustrous orb?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ok jus pm me with which 3 you want and ill have them ready when i get home tonight

and also do you have a magmarizr electralizer or a lustrous orb

Last edited:

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    I can get you all the items. Could I get a shiny for it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    yes my friend you could get any shiny you want =D

oh and btw guys im ready to trade with any of you guys that wanted to trade with me just pm or post with what you were giving me and what i was giving you

Last edited:
    Back