• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clearing a Box

OrangePopsicle

Rawrizard
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Adopt a Pokemon =]----- THIS THREAD IS CLOSED ..... NEW TRADING THREAD COMING SOON!!!!

I'm sure most of you already have them, but anyways... If you want one then please tell me and you can have it =]
    They're all level one.

Have right now:

Chimchar (Male) x3 (Female) x0
    Eevee (Male) x11 (Some have Wish) x21
    Beldum x3
    Burmy (Male) x0
    Rotom x5 (like anyone doesn't already have a million of these)
    Castform (Female) x3
    Snorunt (Male) x3 (Female) x0
    Slakoth (Male) x0 (Female) x1
    Bagon (Male) x2 (Female) x3
    Skitty xD (Female) x1

I have a few other things, but this is just what I'm trying to get rid of :X at the moment.

If you're looking for a particular nature of one of those (I probably won't have it, but still) just post, and I'll check.

I will NOT accept Bidoofs, Geodudes, Starly, Machops, Floatzel or any evelution... but anything else. =]

CHECK INBOX FOR CONFIRMATION ON TRADE. THANKS!

Last edited:

OrangePopsicle

Rawrizard
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    If any of the above people are still online please send me a private message to confirm that you still want it =]

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I'd like a female snorunt please - what would you like for it? I can get you any of the starters, spiritomb, rotom, munchlax, etc.... I can probably get you most breedable thingies too :P

Back