• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cleffa, Igglybuff, or Happiny evo line?

Which evo line will you choose?

• Total voters

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
    Years
    Yeah, which evo line?
    Choose and post your reason. It can be anything

Mine is Cleffa since it's the first that I have.
    I hate to see Igglybuff's eyes.
    Happiny is the most usefull but.....
    still Cleffa!

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    What are we basing our judgement on? >_>" I choose Happiny just because I feel like choosing it. *bricked*

I'm actually choose Happiny's evolution line because they're such graceful-looking Pokemon.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    oh god, the -buff line, by far. Chansey and blissey annoy me and blissey somehow manages to be cute and ugly at the same time, so they're out. The clef- line, in my opinion, don't look particularly good and are a huge annoyance in game with sing and encore. admittedly, so is my fave line, but they at least look cute. The important thing is - I'd most like to hug a Wigglytuff.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I've got to say for me it's the Happiny-Chansey-Blissey line just simply because out of the Three lines they are the strongest and most useful in battle.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I really like the Cleffa-Clefairy-Clefable line because Clefable was part of my LeafGreen team and I really liked it. I don't like Chansey just because partnering up with Cheryl in Pokemon Diamond was a pain, cos her Chansy just healed itself and occassionly scraped off like, 3HP from the enemy using Egg Bomb. Jigglypuff line is cool but I've never really used them. So I'm going with the Cleffa line!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    ...Jigglypuff's only saving grace is SSB. But I hardly count that...
    The Chansey line is bleh--sick of them from the anime. I do like Happiny a little bit, but...
    I hatched a shiny Cleffa (they were more common, right?) from the Odd Egg or whatever it was called in Crystal; I still have the thing seven years later. Yep, the Cleffa line...they're fairies from the moon. How isn't that bcool?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Cleffa's line. The reason is Cleffa is the very first baby pokemon I trained in Crystal, and it's evo line can learn a variety of moves.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I choose Happiny's line of evolution because it is a graceful pokemon, and in the naime it shows cute a little doens't make u cannot be tough either...lol

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I choose Happiny line, why? They all r so cute and that the evo line is a blessed gentle line! They care for pokemon and things like that...so yeah the Happiny line!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I love the Cleffa line. I remember catching a Clefairy in Mt. Moon in Blue; she was like my third pokemon. ^_^

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    I choose the Bufftuffwuff line for being so innocent yet so cool to have around, and Wigglytuff in PMD2 makes me like the line further.
    The Clefs are strong and get Cosmic Power, but they just don't work for me. As for the Lucky line, they have high HP but I don't like their strengths. Blissey may be extremely helpful in the metagame, but I really don't like em.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Happiny's line. Graceful yet strong in a Special Defense sense.

Years
    I like the clefairy group just because they are the cutest. Igglybuff and Wigglytuff are scary looking and chansey and blissey look like they have weird tentacles on their heads. I just don't like them.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    How could I go wrong with the Jigglypuff line? Those three pokémon have great designs IMO even though I don't use any of them for battle.

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
    Yeah, which evo line?
    Choose and post your reason. It can be anything

Mine is Cleffa since it's the first that I have.
    I hate to see Igglybuff's eyes.
    Happiny is the most usefull but.....
    still Cleffa!

I chose the Happiny line. I don't know why, but the other 2 lines annoy me :-/ Maybe its the sprites, like you said Igglybuff's eyes are annoying. Plus Blissey is both cute/pretty and quite strong.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I like Clefable, but Blissey has done more for me in battle than any other Pokemon, ever. It's ridiculously dependable, and has effectively broken the legs of my opponents.

Of course, Clefable's "WHAT SET AM I RUNNING LULZ" attitude has been fun to toy with. =D

Back