• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clever Intro Title: Shalom

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Well, I've read a bunch of introductory threads created by various members of this community and feel that in one way, I am quite similar; I've been on this website for a while, playing hacks but not truly being involved in the community. I'd like to change that.

My username is butterchips92 as you can probably see but I'd like to soon be known as the Hebrew Hammer, it's somewhat of a long story, I won't bore you.

I'm hoping to soon learn how to hack, if any senior members would like to help me, I would very much appreciate it. I will be extremely consistent and devoted, I really just need some guidance. My friend and I have formulated a cool storyline for a hack but neither of us have any hacking (pokemon hacking that is, I've hacked Guitar Hero...) experience. I learn and understand these kind of things really quickly, but as I said, I need the proper tools and tutorials to kickstart my progress. I guess if there's any place in the world to learn how to accomplish my goal, it's here, so, I now hope to really become a part of this community with great optimism, thanks for creating such an awesome website staffys.

-Hebrew Hammer

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

I'm glad you decided to start posting here and i hope to see you around! If you need help on how to hack then it would probably be best to check out the Documents & Tutorials forum! You will find plenty of help there! Maybe i will see your hack out some time! I would love to try it! Well until then have fun!

See you around!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope your hacking goes well, and you get really good at it! See you around sometime, and if you make some hacks, i'd love to see them sometime! :)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Well hai there. It's always good for lurking members to become active around here.
    Hopefully we can get you into more than playing Hacks.
    Anyways, have fun.

Back