• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>>Click for Pokemon<<<

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
Years
  • can i get a male Belly Drum< Charmander and a male >Brick Break/ Hi Jump Kick/Rapid Spin< Tyrouge
    Ill give VT pichu and Icebeam squirtle

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Electivire @ Expert Belt
    Adamant: 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd
    Motor Drive
    - Cross Chop
    - Earthquake
    - Thunderpunch
    - Ice punch
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats In your wants right 'cos I have that exactly!

and I would like to know what you would trade for iit!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    cool! (did you get it off of smogon? it's the "It's Super Effective" moveset) what are IV's, and what are u looking for

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    no I traded for it I dunno the IV's I rhink I got it off Deano Dance and I dunno what I'm looking for...what good IV poke's do you have?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    give me the stats and I can check the EV's. IDK, check my thread, IV POkes are there

Years
  • I might be able to get Fire punch.....................................
    I have an Idea, some1 find me a reliable cloner. (yes that means you two)

what were you thinking of??? clone the eevee? I don't know anybody, but that would only work if the eevee was on a GBA and you could contact them.....

so will you take my gengar for the eevee??
    PM. me with a time we can meet on wi-fi if you acept.

also, I have a lot of battle points saved up, so I could get you that focus stach.

Last edited:

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Talk to the other guys with their Gengars first, if they don't have the nature you want or whatever, I've got a timid one with the EV's you requested, it's level 76, it's female, if that matters or not.

I've caught it and trained it myself, caught it and beat the game with it, of course I fed it a shitload of EV reducing berries and retrained its EV's afterwards. I'm quite attached to it, but hey, I think it can be a good thing to trade away a Pokémon you're attached to, it makes the trading feel more like... well, trading.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    hi guys, I'm back (I can only be on for 2 1/2 Hrs right now, at friends) sorry, my comp. broke down, and no internet @ dad's after today (& maybe 2morrow) I won't be able to trade for about a week. going to camp :)

@ Sanshroo: yes, clone the eevee (I meant action replay cloning, on the DS)

NOTICE: I'm sorry, but belly drum charmanders are no longer available (for a short while). the only charmander I had with belly drum was female, but I'm working on it now (should have them next time I'm back)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I will give you a shiny Larivtar and Movie Regigigas (Adamant nature) for shiny Azelf and Rotom.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    hey

i´m looking for:

shaymin movie
    almos darkrai
    10aniv raikou

i can offer:

movie regigigas
    sunday wishcash
    jeremy ekans
    strongest salamence
    todile nagoya
    magmar festa
    tropius sunday
    10jahre lugia
    mcdonalds pikachu
    strongest magmortar
    10jahre pikachu
    sunday octillery
    jeremy haunter
    10jahre latias
    jeremy staryu
    jeremy growlithe
    jeremy sandshdrew
    pcny: cacturne, duskull, crawdaunt, zangoose, shedinja, salamence, altaria, pikachu, staryu, seviper,

do you need anything?

Back