• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cliffhangers, which would you save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, this game requires the two people who posted above you. Thus, we need someone to post after me in order to get the game into full swing.

The game is simple, if the two posters above you were hanging of a cliff, and you could only save one, who would you save, and why?

EDIT: One last thing. You can't pick yourself. As a matter of fact, if you are one of the two people above, you can't pick at all.

Edit:

Rule list:
    -You can't pick yourself
    -You can't post if your one of the two above
    -No hate clause (ig, You didn't pick me, so I wont choose you)
    -No umm....like clause I guess (ig You picked me, so I'll pick you!) Be totally honest and fair

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i guess i'll post to get things started

don't let me fall (b',')b

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
    Winged.

After all, she's paired to my youngest alt. and I'd hate to lose her ever D:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I'd save Minijordy <3
    MiniJordy is totally my Rumba buddy ;u;
    if i lose you, i'd have to Rumba with Pixy

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I shall save miniryu for remembering something about me that I forgot that I even posted in PC. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back