• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloneslds NEW and IMPROVED trading corner!!!

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I can give you Shaymin [untouched and legal] for shiny Flygon?
    Let's bargin. =]

Years
    can i have their details?

rhyperior - lvl 55 - ultra ball - im ot - naive - met at stark mountain - solid rock - att 169 - def 157 - sp att 70 - sp def 67 -
    speed 66 - hp 196 - moves - horndrill - hammer arm - stone edge - earthquake

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    hey i have a shiny treeco ill trade it 4 a shiny torterra but u have 2 wait 2 days so i can get palpark (need 4 more poke in my pokedex) is that okay with u?

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Treeko lvl 1.
    OT: Kurisu
    Nature: Gentle
    Moveset:
    Solar Beam.
    Giga Drain.
    Aerial Ace.
    Energy Ball.

Ho-Oh
    OT: Adarian
    Nature: Quirky
    Moveset:
    Recover.
    Fire Blast.
    Sunny Day.
    Swift.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    just as i suspected. REALLY low sp. def stat... if only it was of careful nature id have some serious ev training to do.

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I have a female Charmander, Totodile, Mareep, Squirtle, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Snortlax, Salmence [EV trained], Luxray, and Shuppet.

I also have event PKMN.
    Movie Darkrai, WishMarker Jirachi, 10th Anvi. Celebi, both Handou and Mystery Mew, PKMN Ranger Manaphy, and PBR Pikachu.

Back