• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloning Pokemon,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Whenever you have time can you clone my shiny altaria, spoink, absol, chatot?
    :)

xplizit8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Oh can you help me clone a shiny Buizel? helping a friend out and i cant seem to get it again. he wanted 6 but i only got 3. jus pm me when ur free.

seUFA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2007
    Oh can you help me clone a shiny Buizel? helping a friend out and i cant seem to get it again. he wanted 6 but i only got 3. jus pm me when ur free.

sure just wait till all my orders are done. :)

xplizit8o8

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    Can you tell me? ._.' Please?

Its this thing in the GTS i do it myself. id be cloning my own guys but my stuff aint working again. i was clonin Buizels for a friend and yea. so im askin seUfa to help me out.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    whats to become of the people that asked him to clone noe that he's gone

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • That's the reason why he's gone (scammer big time). Good thing I gave him my shiny charmander, it had no value what so ever.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    That's the reason why he's gone (scammer big time). Good thing I gave him my shiny charmander, it had no value what so ever.

The Pro Cloners 2.0 @ serebii are real cool about giving away pkmn, same with some of the people here just tell the story and people will understand

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • Dose anyone have his FC so we can maybey post it around the web in hopes of making sure it never happens again

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • Yes, I do here it is 5283 8395 6982

I hope they can replace charmander but then again whatever. Thank you Abdul and Yashiro for your help. If there's anything else I can do, let me know immediatly. Still even if he was cloning fine, he probably used a cloning technique with AR, it's possible to do so. Besides, he needs to atleast read the basic rules.

Abdul

Elite Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    either way if people don't get their pkmn back than he should be blacklisted i'll go to serebii and put him under their blacklist make sure he can't trade on any major forum

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back