• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Sorry I didn't mention a time frame for a trade.. I had to run to work.. I should be available anywhere between now and 4 hours. Basically every workday somewhere between 7 pm and 11pm GMT +2.

The Volcanion is legit, yes, no?

If so, I want to get a Volcanion.

I have no reason at all to think its not legitimate.
    Giveaways...

Shall I take the Darkrai and Jirachi? Those are the two Pokemon20 events I missed.

I can do all of these trades tomorrow, on my phone at the moment. I won't be home till later & I'll have to get some sleep for work by then.

MudderHacky

Consider the asp.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    I can do all 7 for free, though a shiny for the shiny would be cool but not a requirement.

Probably any event I don't already have listed, though I'm kind of picky about what I get for a few of my events and pikachus one of them haha

I can give you a shiny, yeah. Cx it's only fair

Years
    i am interested in
    :#721
    Volcanion (ボルケニオン)
    OT: ネーベル | ID: 04166
    Region: JPN | Nature: Modest
    and
    Mew
    OT:GF | ID: 02016
    Region: ENG | Nature: Hasty
    i can trade a lvl 49 ditto, lvl 70 Zygarde, and a Phione lvl1(or higher i will train it for you)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Shop will be closed for a few days, I wont be taking any orders or trade offers. Anyone who's asked for something before this post will be listed below & still be able to pick it up.

Breeding orders are not ready for pickup, I should have some of them done this weekend. I apologize those always take more time than I'd like them to.

I'll be available today for 8 hours from whatever time this is posted. Just send me a PM, my phone will make a noise, and I'll add you if I haven't already & go online for the trade. Same timeframe for tomorrow. I will be available most of the weekend.

Breeding Orders
    Spoiler:

Shinies/Events/Giveaways
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I could list it under "community donated shines" and credit your PC username if you'd like, that's totally up to you though, I won't if you don't want me to. Just asking because you can literally give me whatever you'd like for a giveaway, shinys seem a bit valuable.

But I apologize about yesterday I'll be available most of today if you'd still like a Volcanion

Sorry I wasn't there :( I was in college and no one had wifi in our dorm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back