• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[CLOSED FOR NOW] Your One-Stop HA Shop! 55+ Hidden Ability Pokemon Available and Growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
Years
  • Would u be interested in a jpn evee, nature modest, lvl 1, moves r wish, yawn, stored power and fake tears and stats r attack 5, defence 6, sp. attack 6, sp. defence 6 and speed 6 and it's ability is run away

I will warn now, I got it from wonder trade, idk if it legit
    It's probably legit, if it came via WT, what do you want for it? I actually have a few(dozen) Eevee's, but I will take it if you don't have anything else to offer.

To everyone else: Massive Update, been working on it for a while, have nearly 100 more HA pokemon, will eventually put them here, just need some free time.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    I will give the evee and a japan honedge for any gale wings fletchling, nature and ivs don't matter. According to the judge the jpn hondge as out standing potential overall and say all stats except hp cant be beaten

Last edited:

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • I will give the evee and a japan honedge for any gale wings fletchling, nature and ivs don't matter. According to the judge the jpn hondge as out standing potential overall and say all stats except hp cant be beaten
    I dropped a message on your page, but I need your FC before we can trade, if you still want to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hi, I am interested in [HA Venipede]

The best I can offer: HA Anorith, Spinda, Venonat, Skorupi, Volbeat, Scatterbug, Durant, Burmy

Let me know if you are ok!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    Hi, I'm interested in HA Swinub, preferably female

I can offer a HA Tyrunt with a jolly nature and egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, ice fang and thunder fang.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2019
    hey can i have a
    Evee with
    HA: Anticipation
    nature: calm
    31 ivs in defense-speed-hp-special def
    egg move: wish

i have a shiny magkiarp and feebas to offer.

FC: 0920-2853-7747

Synchronous Atom

Swinggin' back.
    Years
  • I've got a bulletproof Qualadin if you want it. I'd like a Growlithe, if that is feasible. My timezone is GMT -4
    Edit: After actually reading some previous posts, I see some others offered a qualadin/chespin as well. I have an aftermath garbador and moody octillery, too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    Hello! I'm interested in Dratini, Vulpix, Bulbasaur, and Snivy.

I can offer the following HA Pokemon:
    Vivillon
    Mareep
    Magikarp
    Pancham
    Riolu
    Buizel
    Lampent
    Chansey (Bold-Natured, 31 IV's for Def+SpDef)
    Aipom

Are any of these of interest to you? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back