• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- CLOSED IN PREP FOR GEN 7 TRADING - The Trade Stop: Huge Selection - Event, Shiny, HA, Rareball, Competitive, Legendary & Much More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I will listen to all offers :)
    I would like to trade for your Shiny Eevee, I have a female Eevee in a DreamBall, but I can also offer a F Marril in a FastBall and/or a F Ralts in a MoonBall :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • I'll try my best. I'll pm you if I see you online.
    I'll be online for a few hours now??
    That sounds fair, I would prefer the Shiny Yveltal (Timid), and the GF Manaphy (Timid).

I added your friend code.
    No problem. Message me when you see me online!
    Hey! I would like to know if i could get a shiny non competitive for a flawless Riolu (i have Lonely, Brave, Naughty, Gentle and Timid) I got 5iv's with all other natures, Also got a flawless shiny Charizard but it's named "Punchaholic".
    Naughty or Lonely Riolu for a shiny?
    I would like to trade for your Shiny Eevee, I have a female Eevee in a DreamBall, but I can also offer a F Marril in a FastBall and/or a F Ralts in a MoonBall :)
    Dreamball Eevee for Shiny Eevee?
    LF an Unburden Treecko.
    Have some other HA starters, etc
    Do you have other HA Hoenn starters?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    Hi,

I'm kinda new to all of this, but what sort of thing would you be looking for in return for a HA Helioptile? Wouldn't need to be anything special with regards to natures, IVs, or egg moves (I'm learning to breed for IVs at the moment, would be good practice), but female preferred if possible. Thanks!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    When might I be able to catch you online? Have you just not been online in a few days? I've been checking fairly regularly. I understand we have a bit of a time difference lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    Hi, I am new to this forum and was hoping to make a trade for your Happy Hour Meowth. I have a trade forum on Pokebeach under the same username if you want to see an extensive list of haves. Most of what I have to offer that coincides with your wants are IV bred/Egg move pokemon. Feel free to message me either here or Pokebeach if you have an account there to hopefully make a deal.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Have a shiny, adamant articuno and an adamant landorus; I need darkrai, keldeo, meloetta, diancie, and hoopa shiny or IV doesn't matter.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Hello,

I'd like to get a few of your hidden ability Pokemon. Females if possible, but I'd like:
    Mudkip
    Cubone
    Patrat
    Helioptile
    Noibat
    Skrelp

I can offer you other hidden ability Pokemon listed in my shop, or anything else that catches your eye. The link is in my signature. :)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Im quite interested in your shiny Sassy Umbreon

I dont have any of your priorities or legendaries with the right nature,
    but i still have some stuff : )

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • Heya! I was curious about your first three GF event pokemon!
    GF Mew
    GF Celebi
    GF Jirachi (Either one, i don't care about IVs)
    I have a perfect IV, quiet, LVL 66, Heal Ball, male Ampharos That I'd be glad to trade for them. I'm also willing to trade a perfect IV naughty Axew!
    If it's not enough, I'd be glad to breed just about anything! Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hiii

Im interested in your volcanion. I believe that i have most of the legendaries u need, but i have to check again (havent play the game for so long. Will edit the post when i check.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I am interested in your Scizor I don't have much but I could give you a shiny absol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back