• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: [CLOSED] Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Giveaway

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    i want to enter in the give away

an i will choose fuecoco . Cause its so cute

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Definitely interested in this, been on such a Pokemon high at the moment!
    I think I'll be choosing Quaxsly (and nicknaming him Slick) although I do love all 3 starters 😄

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    As someone who didn't get to buy PLA due to financial issues, i do wanna try my hand at winning this one. I live in Portugal, so i do have access to the E-Shop. Hopefully, if needed, do contact me.

Edit: Sorry, forgot about the starter question. Either Quaxly or Sprigatito it is, but i'm leaning more Quaxly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    hmmmm, this is a good question.
    I love the idea of Fuecoco and am excited to see how it evolves, but i feel like my starter choice will be based on what story i go through first

I also hope fuecoco is the first final stage Fire Dragon starter

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I am interested and will pick Sprigatito. I hope it's third evolution also has a nice design.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I'm interested. All these people not picking Quaxly, the best starter.

Really looking forward to Scarlet and Violet. Games look great, the Pokemon we've seen look great. I'm excited (enough so to randomly reappear again. Hello anyone who remembers me.)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Wow, I've been away a loooong time. I think I'm going to choose Fuecoco as my starter.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2023
    i'l go with fuecoco to since the other ones suck and i dont know why every bodu likes the duck so much

Back