• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Closed , remaking a thread with more info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking for already evsed pokemon lv 50 or mote ready for competitive
    Ft: Other already pokemon already ready for competitive
    I can offer all tapus with goods nature and ivs and evs and some UB ready for competitive , btw they'll cost 2 pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've got a competive Mareanie with near perfect IVs (missing a few points overall), running toxic,scald,recover, toxic spikes (fully EV trained, had stockiple and spitup egg moves).
    Edit: Would need to breed a new one if you're interested as it's been traded.

Been working on competitive ninetales. I've got a male missing a couple points in defense, it's 5IV (timid, snow warning, extrasensory and moonblast).

I'd be interested in a Timid Tapu Koko or Jolly Kartana. Lmk if this is of interest, and I'll have everything set and ready to go ASAP.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I got already ninetales
    I'm interested in already evsed pokemon cuz mine are already evsed,
    Yes i can give you a perfect koko he has also the perfect HIddenPower so eaiting for your offert

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Looking for already evsed pokemon lv 50 or mote ready for competitive
    Ft: Other already pokemon already ready for competitive
    I can offer all tapus with goods nature and ivs and evs and some UB ready for competitive , btw they'll cost 2 pokemon

Do you have a Naive Pheromosa, or even a Jolly one available to trade?

Are there any competitive pokemon you're actually interested in? I have an Adamant Power of Alchemy BB Muk (252atk/180hp/76SpD spread) that's competitively ready that I'm willing to trade (VGC moveset with Shadow Sneak). Apart from that, just tell me what you're interested in (and particular movesets/spreads if you have something in mind) and I'll get something ready if you can offer a Naive Pheromosa. I also can offer just about any item bar a lucky egg if that would interest you.

Years
  • Do you have a Naive Pheromosa, or even a Jolly one available to trade?

Are there any competitive pokemon you're actually interested in? I have an Adamant Power of Alchemy BB Muk (252atk/180hp/76SpD spread) that's competitively ready that I'm willing to trade (VGC moveset with Shadow Sneak). Apart from that, just tell me what you're interested in (and particular movesets/spreads if you have something in mind) and I'll get something ready if you can offer a Naive Pheromosa. I also can offer just about any item bar a lucky egg if that would interest you.

i have one btw i'm using her atm if u get me a good offer i can think to leave her to you

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Muk-Alola @ Black Sludge (Beast Ball)
    Ability: Power of Alchemy
    Level: 50
    EVs: 180 HP / 252 Atk / 76 SpD
    Adamant Nature
    - Protect
    - Poison Jab
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Knock Off

Gyarados @ Sitrus Berry (Dive Ball)
    Ability: Intimidate
    Level: 51
    EVs: 244 HP / 60 Atk / 28 Def / 52 SpD / 124 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Protect
    - Taunt
    - Waterfall
    - Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Life Orb (Luxury Ball)
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Level: 59
    IVs: Missing SpA, so harder to use him as a mixed attacker
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge

Mimikyu @ Lum Berry (Dusk Ball)
    Ability: Disguise
    Level: 59
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Play Rough
    - Shadow Claw
    - Swords Dance

Okay, that's what I have already that I'm willing to trade, would any combination of those interest you, I can provide items if you need them. I do have a lot of other pokemon that I can breed for and train but when I don't know what kind of pokemon you want or even what team you want to play, it's hard to take a stab in the dark at what I should offer you. If you want a HA Absol, I have perfect 5IV ones ready and I can train them. Same with a Lightningrod Cubone. I wouldn't mind sleeping soon though so if you're not in a rush to trade, I'd rather we do it a bit later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    how much of them i can pick?

Hmm, well you have 2 for 1 in your OP so I could go 2 with the items of your choice (don't have to choose the items I listed, I just put them there since those were the sets I were running) or I can do 3 of them without items, but if you want 3, then I can do the Garchomp, Mimikyu and one of the other 2 without items for it. Do either of those deals sound alright?

Edit: I'm going to sleep now so just let me know what you want and what time you can trade later, and I'll aim to be on to trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    sorry I think I'll leave the offer at that unless you're going to tell me what you want. You have 2 for 1 in the OP and I've definitely been generous with being flexible with that and you haven't even told me what you're actually interested in so I feel like this is just a lot of work that's not worth the effort

Years
  • sorry I think I'll leave the offer at that unless you're going to tell me what you want. You have 2 for 1 in the OP and I've definitely been generous with being flexible with that and you haven't even told me what you're actually interested in so I feel like this is just a lot of work that's not worth the effort

Ok

Years
  • sorry I think I'll leave the offer at that unless you're going to tell me what you want. You have 2 for 1 in the OP and I've definitely been generous with being flexible with that and you haven't even told me what you're actually interested in so I feel like this is just a lot of work that's not worth the effort

Btw if u still want the naive pheromosa i would gladly to pick the garchomp and the muk

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Btw if u still want the naive pheromosa i would gladly to pick the garchomp and the muk

I'll gladly accept that offer. Did you want the items with them?

I got soft banned from trading cuz my internet disconnected earlier though, so I'll need to check whether I can get back in yet.

Years
  • I'll gladly accept that offer. Did you want the items with them?

I got soft banned from trading cuz my internet disconnected earlier though, so I'll need to check whether I can get back in yet.

i would pref taking some berry that lows the evs if u have

Years
  • I'll gladly accept that offer. Did you want the items with them?

i'll be on in 12h quite or tomorrow at this time okay?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    i'll be on in 12h quite or tomorrow at this time okay?

Yeah I have lowering EV berries, and can attach them, so just tell me which ones you need.

And I can get in fine now, but yeah if you want to do it later, then this time tomorrow will be great since I'll be sleeping 12 hours from now.

Years
  • Yeah I have lowering EV berries, and can attach them, so just tell me which ones you need.

And I can get in fine now, but yeah if you want to do it later, then this time tomorrow will be great since I'll be sleeping 12 hours from now.

i pick the berry lows Atk and berry lows SpA
    we trade tomorrow so

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back