• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apivo

smol bean
    Years
    Hey I'm new here so I don't really understand how this works, but I'm in need of a metal coat, razor fang, and razor claw to evolve my Scyther, Gligar, and Sneazel. I have shiny Pokemon including a Psyduck, Scyther, Bronzor, Butterfree, Steelix, Houndoom, Espurr or Gothita! I'm not sure if that is a fair trade or not. ;w;

Before anyone asks, I can hardly find the time to grind in the Battle Maison at the moment, I'm just looking for a faster alternative.

Last edited:

Apivo

smol bean
    Years
    Thank you! I forgot that I have to trade them at night ;^ ^ it's okay, I'll trade them using my Y game when I get the chance. I hope you enjoy Steelix! As for Scyther I still need to get a metal coat from a Skarmory, but I'll probably do that later on.

Years
    Thank you! I forgot that I have to trade them at night ;^ ^ it's okay, I'll trade them using my Y game when I get the chance. I hope you enjoy Steelix! As for Scyther I still need to get a metal coat from a Skarmory, but I'll probably do that later on.

i believe u level them up rather than trading them. just use a rare candy on them. i can give u a metal coat for free :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back