• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hi, I'm looking to complete my Home dex and am only missing these two. I also have other mythicals.

EDIT: THREAD CLOSED I got what i needed

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I have both in Gen 8 if you're able to trade there, my question is, what are the terms of the trade? I'd be willing to part with one of them permanently for the Zarude, but not both. If you'd still like the data for them both however, I'd be fine with lending you the second one for the HOME Dex check.

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I have both in Gen 8 if you're able to trade there, my question is, what are the terms of the trade? I'd be willing to part with one of them permanently for the Zarude, but not both. If you'd still like the data for them both however, I'd be fine with lending you the second one for the HOME Dex check.

Honestly I just need the entries! You can keep all three if you want! I do not have gen 8 tho, the trades must be on Home.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Honestly I just need the entries! You can keep all three if you want! I do not have gen 8 tho, the trades must be on Home.

Unfortunately HOME trades are the one thing I cannot do... Though I do know someone that has these Pokemon that really wants a Zarude that can probably help you. Message FakeNate0 about it, he'll probably be able to help you out. 👍 (especially if he can keep all 3 Pokemon)

Days
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Unfortunately HOME trades are the one thing I cannot do... Though I do know someone that has these Pokemon that really wants a Zarude that can probably help you. Message FakeNate0 about it, he'll probably be able to help you out. 👍 (especially if he can keep all 3 Pokemon)

cool thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back