• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ClosePlz

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
    So i got a few extra legendaries sitting around my box and since im going for a shiny living dex i thought I might as well trade them for random shinies

I'll trade my legendaries for 1 shiny each (2 for a shiny in some cases), that shiny can be whatever you want as long as it is legit.

What i got for trade:

Oras Landorus caught by me, Mild, Level 50
    XY Zygarde from gts but also looks completly legit,Calm, level 70
    2x 20th Year Aniversary Victini - Probably will only trade it for 2 normal shinies OR a shiny legend OR a Shiny Event
    20th Year Aniversary Darkrai- Probably will only trade it for 2 normal shinies OR a shiny legend OR a Shiny Event

I also finished X recently and i can still catch zygarde if you are interested tell me and i'll catch it easy

Can do 2 for a shiny:
    Pearl Mesprit caught by me level 50, Serious
    BW Virizion caught by me level 42, lax
    BW Cobalion caught by me level 42 Careful
    BW Terrakion Caught by me level 42 bold
    1x Regis from Oras caught by me all level 40
    Emerald Regice and Regirock caught by me level 40
    1x Regis from gen 3 (dont know how i got them)

Also got the BW Volcarona level 63 and a Level 53 Samurott starter from BW both mine so if you are interested just offer something i dont know what to do with them

If you interested in any PM me or post here the pokemons you want and the shiny you are offering

FC: 4425-1524-6334

Last edited:
    Years
    I could catch you a shiny magikarp or a shiny wailmer if you would like. But you'll have to wait till I do. Which one do you want?
    I also have a shiny torkoal available

I would like Zekrom and Kyurem. Message me for what you'd like!

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    I have a shiny Drilbur that I would trade for your Xerneas. The Drilbur was bred by me and has my OT.

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
    I could catch you a shiny magikarp or a shiny wailmer if you would like. But you'll have to wait till I do. Which one do you want?
    I also have a shiny torkoal available

I would like Zekrom and Kyurem. Message me for what you'd like!

I can take the torkoal and the wailmer, gonna add you right now

I have a shiny Drilbur that I would trade for your Xerneas. The Drilbur was bred by me and has my OT.

Adding

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    I you can catch moltres with timid or modest nature i can trade tou a stunky and wailord

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back