• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah sure; wanna make another JP? o:
Yes pls! Do you have a pad? :3

I guess... maybe we can... retcon so that Terri split up from Corona after they teleported and waited around in the plains for LGDClaw to come? So that when we start the JP, Terri's had a while to calm down.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'm still here. It's been a while since I've seen Nakuzami, who my character is currently with, but if it comes down to it I can just let him go off on his own.

I was going to say that it's been a while since I've seen you as well. Guess we haven't seen each other. o3o;

I'm up for doing things whenever, lol.

Years
i'm definitely trying to have cosmic go to green hill and do some quests. so if anyone else is interested in green hill let me know.

after she's done in green hill she'll move on though and she'll need a party. i'm thinking about making another character to play that will be accompanying her. if that's ok? o3o

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I was going to say that it's been a while since I've seen you as well. Guess we haven't seen each other. o3o;

I'm up for doing things whenever, lol.

Ech, well I do want to get things moving, but I don't know if that will be possible today :/

I'm relatively swamped work-wise, but I'm free on Thursday and the weekends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm glad people are still interested! I'll do my best to GM whilst swamped with uni *salute*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not in anymore, sorry. Skymin's around though, I think :) she's just still very busy irl. She'll surely see these messages before too long.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Me and Nathan are writing right now, if anyone is still interested in this. If not guess it'll be the last post in IC

Back