• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
  • So I like how this conversation just turned to hypothetical Fairy Tail soul mates. Who wants to date Gildarts anyway? You'd have to bear Kana drinking all your beer. My choices would be Gajeel and Levi's hypothetical children.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • So I like how this conversation just turned to hypothetical Fairy Tail soul mates. Who wants to date Gildarts anyway? You'd have to bear Kana drinking all your beer. My choices would be Gajeel and Levi's hypothetical children.

i don't drink so thats ok
    and because he is sexy cute and fkin powerful

oh i like jellal as boyfriend , he sexy and cute when he not being psychopath
    MINE​

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Boyfriend: Gray. I'm so thirsty for that ice shaft. ;) Sting takes second place.

Girlfriend: Mirajane is one of the prettiest imo and her dress cosplay is one of the stuff I've been planning in secrecy for upcoming cosplay fests.

Years
  • So I just read last week's chapter, and I don't think that I've ever read of a deus-ex-machina so coincidental as the one on Gajeel and Zera.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Girlfriend: Mirajane is one of the prettiest imo and her dress cosplay is one of the stuff I've been planning in secrecy for upcoming cosplay fests.
    nice choice! she is a cutie and a hottie!{XD} not to forget freaking powerful too

i would pick mira too for gurlfriend or wendy... if she was older lol
    wendy is so epic with dragon force
    pink hair guuuurrll​

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years

• Really cool colored Mira!

Alright, looks like my turn to react to the chapter.
    Spoiler:

Also lol ^ "I'm thirsty for that ice shaft"

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • one of the best gifs ever
    Club Fairy Tail!

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Lol hey everyone, I'm back! I was in California for a week because my great-aunt just died and we had a family get-together to honor her life and everything. I see some of us have changed our usernames, that's gonna take some getting used to.

Anyways, I guess I'll talk a little about the new chapter.
    Spoiler:

Oh kinda off topic, but does anyone here follow One Piece? I'm only about a hundred chapters into the manga, but I already love it a lot. Once I catch up, do you guys think it'd be cool for me to make a One Piece club too? Just curious if anyone would be interested in something like that.

DarkestMidnight

Years
  • Yo new chapter already wtf

Spoiler:

Back