• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clubpenguin?

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
Years
  • Hey! I was wondering if anyone here likes playing Clubpenguin? And if you do play it, are you a member or non-member? What is/are your favorite things on CP?

FAQ
    Q: Do you like Clubpenguin?
    A: Yes.

Q: Are you a member?
    A: Yes, and it is great!

Q: What are your favorite things about it?
    A: I like creating Igloos, playing Card-Jitsu, doing Spy Missions, and wearing the newest clothes!

PS: Have any of you heard of the new game, Card-Jitsu Fire? I heard about it and it sounds exciting!

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I've came across this game...

I didn't even play it because it's too kiddy for me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've heard of Club Penguin! :D

The only thing I like about it is the use of Penguins, and that's it. I'd say Runescape is a hell of a lot better than this, even though Runescape is, like, alright...

Anyway. I've heard of it, not a member or non-member, don't want one. kbai

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I used to play CP but I became bored because members had all the cool stuff and I didnt feel like paying to be a member.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I played, but only to get banned over and over, I was trying to see how long of a ban I could get, I got up to 6 months before I got bored of that.

Back