• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C'mon ya pansy, let the people see my work!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Today I've decided to entertain y'all with banners I've made over the years. From most recent to oldest:

PC Banners:
newpcbanner.png

inoribanner.png

sitebanner.png

And just for fun...
Other Site Banners
PLFBannertop.png

PLFBannerLeft.gif
PLFBannerRight.png

awardbanner.png

xmas2008.png

LisaSadie.png

banner2.png

Like 'em? Hate 'em? What do y'all think?

Note: I have more banners than these, but I'll need to post them in a future entry.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
they look like banners made in paint yet you cannot animate/transparetise paint.. strange.

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
Years
I love all your banners! There's a certain style and uniqueness to all of them, and it makes your work stand out from the rest. I especially love the Dawn/Christmas one. It's so cute!

Bay

Years
To tell the truth, I like your banners better than some of the mind blowin', blood splattering c4d photoshop ones everyone else praises. :) Like Haruka, they're all unique and have that style that isn't like those other c4d type of banners everyone has for their themes.

Bay

Years
Hakeen;bt22974 said:
they look like banners made in paint yet you cannot animate/transparetise paint.. strange.
You ever heard of GIMP? LeSabre uses that program for all/most of his banners.

Back