• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Im interested in your Japanese modest spiritomb. What are you looking for?

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    Hello hello ! I have a Shiny baby Slakoth to offer i hatched it in my emerald ^^ I'm interested in one of your shiny electrike !!?!!

Years
    Yuzenn: Sorry. I'm not looking for a Rroslass anymore. I'm going to update my want list.

matoucs: Sure. Let me just get it cloned. So like probably around noon today.

JoltIce: Sorry. I'm already getting energyball.

Alright Guys. For now: No more Trades Until I finish my current 5 trades!!

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    can i please have your shiny spiritomb i have 4 deoxys i am willing nto trade for it and check my t6rade thread out you will find other pokemon you might like there

Zetsu_69

Director of Cheese
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Out of curiousity, why in the world would you touch a metagross with rare candies all the way to level 100? In fact doing that with rare candies is worse than just touching it regularly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have all of those tms and a large supply of every vitamin. What are you offering?

Years
    Rensho: I can offer either two shinies for those 3 tms. What I have already in stock and cloned, so the trade will be faster, is a shiny Pachirisu and a Shiny Gyarados.

Skythur:Well do you have a Muscle Band as well??

Back