• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    idk at this point. Random vote because I've not seen them contribute a ton overall to the game.

[KILL] Oddball_

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I'm basing this after the clue-thingy I got.
    Crawdaunt is a crawfish, which is kind of like a fish.
    So it works. . .kinda.

[kill] bardothren

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    e.0
    Tmi bard...

@wiz
    Okay Mr. technicality.
    my other theory for the fish is the merlin/marlin similarity.
    WHAT SAY YOU?

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    idk at this point. Random vote because I've not seen them contribute a ton overall to the game.

[KILL] Oddball_

All but confirms my theory that you knew more about the puzzle than you were letting on. Guess subtlety isn't my strong suit.

I'm either dead today by lynch or dead tonight by mafia so good game everybody <3

[Kill] Klippy

Oddball_

Years
    I shall elaborate then. I had mentioned how people were jumping to an awful specific conclusion about what the puzzle meant exceedingly early and mentioned that it was strange that they would jump to said conclusion so early on. You were my prime suspect, and you're "random" vote just so happened to land on me. Now perhaps you really were just randomly voting...

But perhaps you do know something more, and why would someone on the groups side hide information? By that logic I can only assume that you are a hostile role trying to cover the tracks by killing off someone who is getting too close. The one piece of evidence that would support you not being mafia however would be the fact that you did a very stupid thing (if you are actually mafia) trying to get rid of me out in the open instead of having me killed tonight.

So now its just up to the hands of fate to see what happens. Maybe you are innocent and this is all just one big coincidence, but I can't say I believe in those.

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    lol wut.

Did I miss something?
    What is this madness xD

One person voted for you, as a seemingly random vote.
    You could have just dismissed this until/if there were more votes against you.

Now you go into a whole spiel about lying, suspicion and then soft claiming a third party role/important town role(can't tell which).

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah. I...don't get it. I literally randomly voted. Like...I picked a name. And Nimsy and I both were trying to solve the riddles? I just don't get it.

Oddball_

Years
    Eh... I simply said what was on my mind and explained why I thought it was suspicious that his random vote didn't appear to be so random. *shrugs*

Makes sense to me, but yet again I'm weird.

and I didn't claim any role, so no idea where you're getting that from.

Back