• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    It could always depend on the amount of other actions that did (or rather, did not?) happen at night?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

wHy wOUld u dO diS 2 m3

Anyway, yeah, super vanilla townie. Not much to report besides that.​

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
    Bye guys, shame I died, maybe it was revenge.
    At least I know I probably saved a Townie N0.
    Good luck town.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Going to quote some things from phase posts that I thought stood out

Starting with N0:
    A group gathered together. They chatted for a while about some trivia. They whipped out a cracking game of Cards Against Humanity, before one snuck off, dragging a second person back with them to join in the fun. No one noticed as another was dragged from the group against his will. The group finally decided they needed to move and snuck off very quietly to find a small, unsuspecting individual chilling in his tent listening to some rad beats. The team looked to murder this poor fellow, but with a glinting eye, he disappeared before them.
    Pretty sure this paragraph was referring to the mafia, yes? The first part about someone getting dragged off against their will is weird though, because that sounds like one mafia doing something to a teammate (but why target a teammate with anything unless it was "Dress" disguising someone or whatever?) and then a second person gets dragged off, so this part confuses me. Idk who their target was though, I've got nothing on the "individual listening to some rad beats" bit (unless it's just a reference to something from Code Geass, but I don't know anything about it so I'm not sure)
    Twiggy suddenly felt restrained, as if they couldn't move. They tried to call for help, but no sound was forthcoming. As the Night began to fade however, they suddenly felt free once again, able to talk and move like normal. On the other side of the camp, Foxrally was recovering after being hit around the head with a frying pan.
    People seemed to think this part meant both Twiggy and Fox were roleblocked, but I'm not so sure about that (unless one of the secret town roles is a roleblocker). I recall faer mentioning something about being silenced and saying TKOR likely have a silencer as a hidden role. Could have been a silencing attempt on Twiggy maybe? I think the most recent phase post also makes the frying pan person pretty likely to be a roleblocker.

Night 2:
    Previously, another lone figure was seen separating from his comrades, to visit another. He left not too long after, and carried himself with a confident air afterwards.
    This bit is interesting, not too sure what it means though (cult recruit maybe?)
    Meanwhile another individual was starting to garner some real interest. Presumably these people were out for their ability, yet one can never be too sure.
    I think this bit is referring to Eros who was the N1 kill, but I'm not entirely sure
    We found another out cold, though he seemed to still be alive, but no one knew what had happened to make him this way. All in all, this had left me feeling very confused, but what everyone in the camp did understand, was that another person had been slaughtered.
    Someone was roleblocked... or silenced?

End of D3, after the puzzle event:
    acatfrommars, whilst distracted by the puzzle in front of them, was not so secretly ganged up on and dragged before me. Their eyes glowed from the effects of the puzzle, but otherwise they seemed normal. I shook my head. Democracy only got you so far when the enemy you wanted to beat was able to take part in it as well.
    Not sure how important this is since acatfrommars is dead, but he solved the puzzle apparently
    Outside I head a scream. Two people had fallen to the floor clutching their heads in agony, whilst another stood over them. I looked at them, and for some strange reason, it felt as though I'd known them for eternity. The two on the floor finally stopped screaming, and stood facing their new leader.
    More recruited players? This is weird though, because this happened during the day instead of at night
    Several other members, seemed curious or scared. What I noticed before that, was how they were all stood atop the Geass sigil, something that bore only ill to those who encountered it. At least, in my experience any way.

I tried to walk up to them but they were sealed off as long as the Geass sigils remained. I turned my back on the small troupe, and entered my tent. Enough for today.
    Not sure what this part means

Night 3:
    The Immortal, now in a hidden alcove with the other two members of their team, screamed loud. The Code on their head burned bright and for a moment, the Geass cast on him faltered. But "Collection" open both their eyes and imposed their control over the Immortal fully. The Code on the Immortal's head broke, and disappeared. They could still sense who had Geass and who didn't, but it occurred through a mutation in the the Geass "Collection" had imposed upon them.

Following this, the Immortal collapsed, and an individual scurried away, but not before dropping his hat.
    So something happened to Naku. And Naku was with "the other two members of their team" (not sure if this means two others in addition to "Collection" or if "Collection" is included among the "two others" here). So aeternum did something to gain control of Naku. Being with "the other members of the team" maybe even implies another faction? Not sure about this though since aeternum is dead. Naku never did give out his result yesterday, did he? (Surprised no one brought attention to this during D4 though). Not sure who the person is the dropped their hat.
    Three others cried out in pain, and when I tried to ask one what had happened, all that came out was gibberish.
    Was there supposed to be 3 people speaking gibberish yesterday? I just remember Vincent and Johnny, so who was the third person (unless I missed something)?

Night 4 (Aiden's post says Night 5 but I think he means 4 lol):
    A large group presented itself in the middle of the camp. They made a large noise, gathering everyone before them. Some damned pixie-eared miscreant stole another of our members into their midst. Meanwhile a rather saccharine individual stood out amongst the rest, holding Sword Master by his hair. He was bloody, presumably from a rough encounter. This demeanour didn't suit this person at all, but they had been known to be quite a force when angered. I cursed under my breath.

With a shocking motion, the presumed leader withdrew a machete and impaled Sword Master in a deft motion, ending his life in an instant. Whilst he was good at saving other lives, he wasn't any good at saving his own. Now our cursed individuals had no chance for recovery either.
    So definitely a cult that nabbed another recruit? Not sure how important the pixie-eared bit is, but the "pixie-eared miscreant" and the "presumed leader" that killed Sword Master sound like two different people.

Also just want to note that apparently there was no mafia kill N3 (the two deaths N3 were a result of GP's reward for solving the puzzle) and there was no mafia kill last night (unless Nagi was the NK, but I think she died from inactivity)

Anyone have any thoughts to add about any of this?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Night 3:
    So something happened to Naku. And Naku was with "the other two members of their team" (not sure if this means two others in addition to "Collection" or if "Collection" is included among the "two others" here). So aeternum did something to gain control of Naku. Being with "the other members of the team" maybe even implies another faction? Not sure about this though since aeternum is dead. Naku never did give out his result yesterday, did he? (Surprised no one brought attention to this during D4 though).

Correct, I did not share any results yesterday. In fact, I didn't post at all. That's because I was actually silenced.

And, yes, aeternum did try to start another faction. It was short lived, however, as it dissolved upon his death.

I forget whether or not I mentioned that Aiden confirmed to me that Candy replaced coolcatkim, and thus has no Geass. Kaneki and Ullion also do not possess any Geass.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    ^ and you've also cleared Vincent yeah?

fuaaa even after Superjolt's analysis of the phase posts I feel like we're just completely stuck.

Yesterday Golgari and Oddball_ were fos'd by a few people for their behaviour - I don't think it's worth lynching Oddball_ since iirc someone said he semi-claimed a PR (??? i don't remember) but ajshfd idk doesn't really seem like we have anywhere to go...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Let's start filling this in with claims/provens, folks. Time to get this game on track. Removing those dead (I assume they were all dead), here's who is left:

Blue = proven/inno, green = claimed/inno, purple = no Geass/presuming inno?

Charlie Brown as ???
    Yukari as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Nakuzami as proven
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Golgari as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    faer as ???
    Vincent as proven?
    Foxrally as ???
    Ullion as NO GEASS
    Estrello as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Candy as NO GEASS
    GreyBidoof ver2.0 as ???
    Oddball_ as PR CLAIM

Out of everyone left, Yukari is not very active as far as I can tell and yet remains in the game. She hasn't posted since the 4th and is still here? Sounds like BS.

[KILL] Yukari

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Vincent has no Geass, correct.

I'm also okay with voting for Yukari, at the moment. With no better leads, why not? Of course, Aiden may just have forgotten to remove her. We'll see.

Kill Yukari

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [KILL] Yukari Sounds good to me. I've been trying to read up and get a grasp on this game. But all the stuff going on in here and TG keep getting mixed up in my head. So I apologize if I'm out of sorts here. :/

Back