• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Years
    Well, there is a good chance some of the secret roles have geass and I'm pretty sure this won't be only the Knights of the Round.
    I still think it's a good lead and Naku would not do well to so obviously lie so early.

I also want to say sorry to Wiicked, as it sucks to be removed from a game so early. Sorry, mate.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I don't think Naku's as dumb to give himself away so easily if he was scum so I'll trust him this time around

[vote] Wiicked3DS

Also is it just me or are vanilla roles not in the role list?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    No sense rocking the boat at this point. If everyone else is confident in Naku, then...

[vote] Wicked3DS

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    I really hope we don't make a mistake here. I'll trust you, Naku.

[VOTE]: Wiicked3DS

Again, Miller, it's in your best interest to claim right now.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I really don't believe Naku would play this risky if he wasn't sure about what he's doing, so I'll tag along.

[KILL] Wicked3DS

Years
    [Kill] Wicked3DS

Sorry mate but really this is a win/win. Either you die and you're a mafia or you die and we don't have to worry about a Miller messing around with our heads anymore. At this stage I trust Naku, he's been around too long to make such a stupid play as maf (unless he knows we know this and is making a really good play as maf).

Years
    [Kill] Wicked3DS

And no, no thoughts on anthing not involving Wiicked or Naku or me needing to start making notes. This first post in a day claim pretty much shut down any discussion...

Back