• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Did not see a thread on this, so I thought I'd go ahead and start one. :D

Anyone else watching this season? I haven't liked it as much as season 1 and I think episode 5 was the perfect reason why, this show has some really bad pacing at times. As much as I liked that episode, it just felt like it was breaking the mold in a bad way. It's been an okay season so far and we're not really that far into it, so I'm hoping like the first season, it ends up becoming a really great show, otherwise I'll feel like a lot of the stuff set up in season 1 and that epic season finale would have just been a waste, but I don't really think that's going to end up being much of a problem.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I'm watching Code Geass R2. n_n

I think it'll be a bit slow in the beginning. I quite like it so far, even though right now I can't remember much about them. I might have to rewatch them all. D:

I haven't seen episode 5 yet, so I better watch it today. o_o

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I recently watched Season 1 & you're right it was really good.

I too am not that sure about Season 2 as of yet. =/

Hopefully it will be up!

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'm already up to date on that season! :D

It's pretty good so far, I want to see what happens next after episode 5. ^^

But my opinion with this season, well there's a reason why it is there. At the end of the first season, it left off with a tremendous cliff hanger. And now finally, we know all the reasons of the first season. I agree with Akari, it's a little slow at the beginning but it will come soon! ^^

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • Sorry to bump, but I didn't want to make a new thread.
    Also, I like R2 just as much as season one, but the whole thing with bubbles in ep 7 was really FAIL.

Yubii Chan

Godess of Awsome
    Years
  • Bad pacing?
    BS.
    The show is freshly rolling out and introducing each character very well, and their personas too. for example, Lelouch posing as Zero.

Even when the character's bio is kept a secret, it'll easily leaving the veiwer wanting more.

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • Exactly. I don't see why people criticize it so much. The only thing I could see, is that the art style changed a bit. But I like the new one more, so it's all good ^^

Back