• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass

Magmortar_Hunter X

Was hit by an ambulance.
    Years
    This is by far one of my favorite Anime since Lelouch/Zero has a awesome Geass, i think Princess Euphiemia has a Geass too.\
    Black Knights ROCK!!!!

dewey

Anime Addict
    Years
    i finished it back in september. its great. if any1's seen the ending wat're ur thoughts on lelouch?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Oh my God, I love Code Geass. It's the only series I've actually finished, which is saying a lot. I totally recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. :x

i finished it back in september. its great. if any1's seen the ending wat're ur thoughts on lelouch?

Spoiler:

Years
    I tried to get into Code Geass, but when watching the first episode I thought it lost all credibility with the whole 'RAWR I'M IN A GLORIFIED MECHA' thing. I haven't a clue if it even has mecha beyond then, but I just got bored of the whole thing.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I heard a lot of people talk about this anime. Is it really that intresting?
    The plot might suck you in like a black hole, but I am not sure whether or not that's the best thing about Code Geass.

Anyway, I happen to be a huge fan of Code Geass and recommend it to anyone that has yet to watch it.

Spoiler:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    It's pretty awesome, mt favorite Anime I've ever watched...

My thoughts on Lelouch?

Spoiler:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I really didn't like the show. The only reason I actually watch it is to get to FLCL and Death Note. But I won't say that the show isn't good. I'm just not interested in it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't really liked this anime.
    I decided to watch it because a lot of people said it was great, fantastic and other things like that.
    Don't get me wrong, I've watched the complete first season and started the second. The thing is, I didn't quite enjoy it as other anime. I'm not quite a shounen fan to begin with (not that I can't apreciate a decent shounen) and this show didn't have anything that kept me glued to the screen. The only character I liked was Suzaku (perhaps because his name reminds me of the red phoenix in chinese mythology). I might finish it if I can't find anything else to watch, but for now, I've stopped watching it.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    ^ The reason you didn't like it is because you were cheering for the wrong character.
    SPOILER: Suzaku is stupid and absolutely obnoxious.

Otherwise, yes, nice series. I won't go as far as saying it's fantastic or a masterpiece, but it's pretty good for what it intended to be.

Lelouch, Bismarck, Mao and Charles only have Geass. o.o

Spoiler:

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Spoiler:

Well Kippy, I've heard this remark from several people, I don't know why they can't stick with it (Why can't you?).

Also, Suzaku sucks, there.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    The first time I tried to watch Code Geass, I couldn't get past the first two episodes. It was kind of boring for me. But then my brother got the first box set so I was like.. well, might as well TRY to watch it. And the second time I actually really liked it, and I couldn't stop watching it. I love the plot.. it's really well thought-out, and the characters are wonderfullll. ♥

THE ENDING MADE MY BAWL MY EYES OUT NOT EVEN GONNA LIE. -facedesk-

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Code Geass was epic. They need to make more shows like it... but anything that tried would just fall short. It's like the senien version of Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann - just too awesome to be in the same league as anything else in the same category.

I could go into a compare and contrast essay on the two right here and now, but that would be a waste of time.

One of the things I've always wanted to see is what Code Geass would have been like without Knightmare Frames, so I can't wait to get a hold of the AU Code Geass manga set in the revolutionary era.

The Knightmare of Nunnally was good - at least, what I read of it, but it just didn't seem to be as awesome as the original. To me, this was probably because it had less genius tactics, and more overpowered mecha... something that you see in just about all mecha anime, so a main reason I liked Code Geass was because it departed from that norm.

Not to mention...

ORENJI-KUN!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Its ok I would recommend it to somebody to at least try and watch it through at least once.I liked it alot more then Deathnote or Blood Plus.I didnt care much for the direction R2 was going in so I just went with it until the season ended.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Oh, the reason I watch Code Geass is because everyone was into the hype about it and it's showing here. It's not your average Mecha Anime, that's for sure. I still haven't reached the fourth episode, but I'm looking forward of watching it.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I love it.
    Sazuke is my favourite character. You'd think it would of been Lelouch, but no. I've finished the season and all I can say is, it was epic.

-Neku Sakuraba

Back