• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    It was such a depressing series x___x
    but I did love it. was completely addicted xD watched the whole show in 4 days or something.
    The characters were amazing <3 I was just kinda disappointed by the second season. Dx

still one of my favorites though ^^

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
  • This anime is one of my Top 5 favorite anime :D.

Anyhoo, I have seen all of Code Geass R1, via watching the english dub on Adult Swim in order from episode 1 to episode 25.

As for Code Geass R2, I have only seen episodes 1-10, I am watching the english dub as it airs on Adult Swim Sunday Early Mornings at 1:30 A.M.

Finally, I have only read volume 1 of the manga adaptation of Code Geass R1.

darkrequim666

I will be loved or hated.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    One of my favorite anime/manga.
    Don't kill me for this, but my favorite character is Cornelia and then C.C.
    I also liked Suzaku and V.V. Lelouch is also a good character, I just disagree with him using the Black Knights as pawns)

I haven't finished this anime, sadly (this is one of only three anime I prefer in english)

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
  • I love Code Geass, though I must admit it had too many flaws in both seasons (more so in the second where it's very appartent). Code Geass might not be the best anime ever but IMO, it was the most addicting anime since Dragonball Z back in the old days. Ending almost every ep on a high note does that to people...

Back