• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Sep 9, 2004
    Help

Im kind of new to roms emus and the way cheats for them work...

I have the 99% FR/LG and I use VBA 1.7.2

the only code ive been able to get to work is getting all 3 starter pokemon.
    i was wondering if someone could help me by emailing me at [email protected] on how exactly yo use the codes and which type code they are being... GS/Codebreaker, or normal code and so on.

You can also reach me at my aim name Dittoiscrucial

Please help, thanks

and I own cartride of the game to clear anything up. its just japanesse

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Sep 9, 2004
    I got the encounter codes to work, now my only problem are item codes.

I cant get item codes to work at all.
    Usually item codes give a item slot. These dont.
    So.. thats my problem

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    daydreamer download the propa usa version of fire red.

As for the codes, i cant get any to work!

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Sep 9, 2004
    I have 5 copies of Fire Red 99% English and 4 Leaf Green.

Is their a certain slot the masterball code shows up in. and a certain slot the rare candy code shows up in ?

Like slot 2 or something

Propa Usa Fire Red?

Huh?

Also what is GSA?
    What is DMA?

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Absolute Zero said:
    Anybody know of anywhere that has GameShark SP codes for FR/LG?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It is nearly IMPOSIBLE to find any GSSP codes for FRLG,or even RUSA,your better off buying AR thats what i did,but if you want to keep looking go for it let me know when you find any.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Daydreamerxx said:
    Im kind of new to roms emus and the way cheats for them work...

I have the 99% FR/LG and I use VBA 1.7.2

the only code ive been able to get to work is getting all 3 starter pokemon.
    i was wondering if someone could help me by emailing me at [email protected] on how exactly yo use the codes and which type code they are being... GS/Codebreaker, or normal code and so on.

Toss your Japanese/translated FRLG roms into the Recycle Bin and delete them. They are useless now. Go search for the REAL USA FRLG roms. The games are out now and so are the roms.

Check page 5 for a list of cheats listed by DarkHeaven. They work ONLY with the USA version (NOT THE TRANSLATED JAPANESE VERSIONS)...far as I know anyways.

GSA=Gameshark Advance.
    Propa USA Rom=the USA rom and not the translated ones
    DMA Disabler=makes the codes work

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Sep 9, 2004
    Ok so i gotta find the us rom. I still dont know what DMA Disabler is though. Makes codes work but how to i disable dma or whatever that is. And I got the cheats list. Just having problems is all. Like the National Pokedex code. cant figure it out.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Stouph said:
    Does Anyone have Action Replay codes V.1/V2? I have an old gameshark, not the new one...

You should update your device to AR v3. Codes will not be developed for the v1/2 device.

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    What do you mean, update my device to v.3? How do I do this?
    Had no idea it was possible! Maybe I have to buy a new Gameshark SP?

HellishHades said:
    You should update your device to AR v3. Codes will not be developed for the v1/2 device.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    Same please

Pok?monScott said:
    GSA is 16 Digit Codes. That is what VBA has.
    GSSP is 12 Digits Codes.

-Scott-

GSA: I need codes to Catch Any Pok?mon, get Rare Candies, get Master Ball Codes for the Emulator. Can someone please PM me these codes?

Can someone do the same for please!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2005
    vba codebreaker/gameshark codes for items n pokedex please thankyou you can pm me or post but i would prefer a pm

Stouph

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    Read through this thread, there are tons of cba and gameshark codes available! They won't just fall out of the sky for you! *L*

janus5656 said:
    vba codebreaker/gameshark codes for items n pokedex please thankyou you can pm me or post but i would prefer a pm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back