• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2004
    demonchaos916 said:
    1. Use the code and catch what you want.
    2. REMOVE the codes. (use the save 'Code List' option for easy code reloading later) Save your game with the codes removed. By that I mean pressing Start and pressing A on the save button. You know? Like saving on the real game?
    3. Reload your ROM. File>Load/Recent>FireRed or LeafGreen or whatever game you are loading

Works for me...

Thanx, demonchaos916, it worked.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2004
    Hi yeah im kinda new but i was wondering since i have been searching for about an hour nd a half looking for codes for pokemon ruby version i have found some but not the ones im looking for, i bought gameshark sp and i need codebreaker codes the 12 digit ones i was wondering if anybody could help. I am specifically looking for random battle modifiers so i can catch deoxy and other pokemon that i cant catch in ruby

Makoto

Years
    uh.... does anyone have north american AR 1.3 codes for FR/LG the real games (not ROMs)? when i get it i want the codes to get the tickets to get on island 8 and 9... i'm not really a FR/LG master yet, but i will be once i get the game (i don't believe in ROMs...) if ya wanna play a game, either buy it or rent it from blockbuster, that's my idea....

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What do oyu mean for the REAL games? There are no FRLG English game sin the US yet. But if there is, the codes that work on the rom will work on the real game since they use the same data.

Makoto

Years
    exactly my point... it's not out yet!
    1.ROMs are illegal to keep for more than 24 hours unless you buy the game, for one,
    2.ROMs ruin the fun of playing it on the real cartridge, because you already know exactly what's gonna happen, what all the kanto pics look like, etc....,
    3.(since i never had a ROM i'm assuming this), The screen is bigger than an actual GBA screen, making you want even less to get the real game....in fact,
    4. you can't trade pokemon with your friends, use 'em on colosseum(unless you get a colosseum ROM, too), and,
    5.(another assumption) from what i overheard about ROMs, the keys for the buttons are far apart, making it not as comfortable on your hands.....

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    FR/LG master said:
    exactly my point... it's not out yet!

3.(since i never had a ROM i'm assuming this), The screen is bigger than an actual GBA screen, making you want even less to get the real game....in fact,
    4. you can't trade pokemon with your friends, use 'em on colosseum(unless you get a colosseum ROM, too), and,
    5.(another assumption) from what i overheard about ROMs, the keys for the buttons are far apart, making it not as comfortable on your hands.....

The screen is the same size of a GBA screen, There is a Emulater that has link cable support and the buttons are not unconfterble(sp) on VBA! the only thing you are right about there is what I deleted off you're quote, and Colleseum!

Makoto

Years
    Aaaaaugh!

DarkLink said:
    The screen is the same size of a GBA screen, There is a Emulater that has link cable support and the buttons are not unconfterble(sp) on VBA! the only thing you are right about there is what I deleted off you're quote, and Colleseum!

well, ROMs are illegal to keep for more than 24 hours :bandit: ..... and will you guys quit trying to justify it? ROMs are illegal and irrational to use
    Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen
    ..... think about it: if every person in the world used ROMs instead of buying games from their major game company, the company would either go out of buisness (bankrupt), :surprised somehow by a fluke market fluctuation come back, or the games would cost a lot of money($100), and then they'd go bankrupt......

Nintendo's most popular sales are mario
    Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen
    (#1) and pokemon :chu: (#2). if people actually bought pokemon games instead of using ROMs(like lots of people do), pokemon would be #1! i mean, who'd want a mario kart: double dash ROM and have enough space on their computer for it?

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    Your getting off topic FR/LG Master.

Does anyone have a warp code to get to the cave where a Lugia is found? (Codes can be in CodeBreaker or GSA)

thank you! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2004
    i have tired alot of the codes for the modify catch pokemon and put them in correct and it says that it is not a GSA code and some other error things what do i do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    does anybody know if there is code to get the national dex earlier????

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Ok...... Smookes, try getting actual GSSP codes. Pokemone fan 10000, There is no 100% english FR. evee, in FR/LG, you already have the National Dex.(I think)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    no you get it wen you beat e-4 andi use gameshark to get
    aron
    larvitar
    bagon
    sneasel
    absol
    and i chose charmander
    and and pokemon in my team that can evolve(besides charmander) wont untis i beat the e-4

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    Ummmmm, Beau? That codes notepad thing doesn't seem to work when i click on it, do you know why?

P.S: I don't mean to be rude or anything, because I'm new here and.....well......yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back