• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coding Needed

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
Years
  • I need a layout coded for me please, with the traditional banner, 2 navs and footer. But for the navs, I'd like it like rukario.net

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Why not just look at his source and play around? ^^;;

Then you can learn at the same time~

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Yeah, I tried again recently but it still complicates everything and messes up the layout

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • Then get frontpage and start coding it... come on it's not hard. Just be patient.

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    If you want we can talk on MSN and I'll help you.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I find Microsoft Frontpage a fine program. If you don't want extra coding and everything, just get the basic layout then customize it yourself.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Learn coding, or pick a different hobby.

A website with a webmaster who can't code a layout will not grow.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • www.nvu.com It's open-source and multi-platform.

Take it from me, Frontpage is evil. It generates the most horrible code ever. I switched PW from Frontpage to Dreamweaver last year. It took me 6 months to recode all the pages.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Then get frontpage and start coding it... come on it's not hard. Just be patient.

Frontpage, lol. Don't use Microsoft Products, lol. There might be some designers around that you can pay to code it for you; although its hard to find free work these days.

Back