• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cody's Event/Shiny/EV'd thread... now with 7/18/09 arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Hey, I'm interested in your Modest UT TRU Shaymin. I can offer your choice of a UT PKTOPIA Magmortar or UT PKTOPIA Electivire. I don't believe you had those listed under what you had.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    Hey, I'm interested in your Modest UT TRU Shaymin. I can offer your choice of a UT PKTOPIA Magmortar or UT PKTOPIA Electivire. I don't believe you had those listed under what you had.

i may not but to tell you the truth i can get them on PBR cuz i have beaten the game and the codes are easy to find so sorry

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Oh, I wanted Shiny Evd Raikou. I was trading you shiny evd Ampharos.

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Sure. I will be in Wifi, so whenever you are ready.
    3781 5147 7112

codymr14

Years
    Well, I was hoping you'd take a UT Alamos Darkrai for it. If not, it's okay.

i would like another alamos as long as it was modest or timid cuz mine was barely touched but also i would need more than one guy for an arceus cuz i traded 5 for my first one.

Sure. I will be in Wifi, so whenever you are ready.
    3781 5147 7112

and i about half way done with the checking

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    3781 5147 7112
    filler~~~~~~~~

How can Raikou be from Hoenn? xD

Last edited:

codymr14

Years
    3781 5147 7112
    filler~~~~~~~~

How can Raikou be from Hoenn? xD

if it gets transfered form leaf green or fire red i guess idk i checked and im pretty sure its legit but liek i have in my thread if it isnt legit i will trad eback

and good night guys i have to wake up early tomorrow so ttyl

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
    I need the special arceus cause i acn not get it here in greece where i live.the only event i have is a pokemon movie 8 regigigas and an event regigigas (from tru)Is that okay?please i can not get this arceus here in greece

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back