• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cody's Event/Shiny/EV'd thread... now with 7/18/09 arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    Garchomp --> 338/358/226/176/204/331
    Walrein lvl.44 --> 184/80/122/91/85/65

P.S.: If you want them, can you clone and give back?

nty to the walrein and a maybe to the garchomp let me think about it a little.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I can give you a UT Shiny Timid Vulpix with 31 iv's on speed instead of the Walrein.

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    pls.. Its still shiny. I want a jirachi pls. Heres my fc 3051 4898 7035 i really will appreciate it. Willing to add masterballs pls

codymr14

Years
    pls.. Its still shiny. I want a jirachi pls. Heres my fc 3051 4898 7035 i really will appreciate it. Willing to add masterballs pls

im sorry maybe if the nature was different cuz a calm one lowers its reg defense which it can have close to 400 in to bad it wasnt bold than it would be a deffinate

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    how about a shwllos, naive, 36 14 17 19 17 15 lvl 31" mischievous, with pokerus what if i give both?? Pls? Could i have anything else for tht pls,, maybe a celebi plsss.

codymr14

Years
    What is the moveset of the shiny Magmortar Modest NEW!!!
    252 sp. atk 252 spd

sry it took me a little bit to get back 2 you but here they are- psychic thunderbolt focus blast flamethrower

Any chance you'd do a trade/trade-back for the data on some of those?

- Tyros

idk

Are the 10 ANIV birds UT? If so, check my thread for them.

and yeah they are.

EDIT- k i didnt see anything that really caught my eye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back