• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cody's Event/Shiny/EV'd thread... now with 7/18/09 arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
  • its nature is lonely platinum forme and the stats are 325/242/140/189/165/151

idk i hate to say this but i dont think so cuz i would rather have it modest and that for my salamence i dont think is a fair rade on my part ... im sorry =(

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    did you see my post? i wanted to know if you were willing to trade for the Arceus

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    idk i hate to say this but i dont think so cuz i would rather have it modest and that for my salamence i dont think is a fair rade on my part ... im sorry =(
    can i interest you in doing a 2 for 1with a shiny dialga and the giratina

codymr14

Years
  • did you see my post? i wanted to know if you were willing to trade for the Arceus

Not to be impatient or anything, but are you still trading? *Smacks self* I hate doing that, but I'm just double checking

yeah SR05 sorry i did miss it and drapion is the only on i dont have so right no i iwll have tosay no.

jackim rdy when you are man

and sniper im getting a UT shiny dialga from jack so sorry thats another no.

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    shiny giratina and palkia if you got a palkia how bout any of these cresselia mesprit heatran zapdos tyranitar and gyarados (there all shiny )

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    also have UT legends, ho-oh, lugia, rayquaza, deoxys, manaphy, giratina,

ev'd shiny legends are ho-oh and lugia. Jap shiny rayquaza, enti

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    how about a shiny partly ev'd giratina in atttack and a shiny palkia for your dragonite

codymr14

Years
  • no its touched and nature is brave

uhhh i will thinkabout it im not home rightn now im lucky i even have wi-fi lol but i will giv eit some thought.. i get home at about 3:30.

Do you want a Shiny Jap. darkrai for your arceus? Can you clone?

and i can clone but i dont think thts a fair trde cuz i traded 5 guys for my arceus . im sorry to say but that would be a kind of a rip off.

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    uhhh i will thinkabout it im not home rightn now im lucky i even have wi-fi lol but i will giv eit some thought.. i get home at about 3:30.

and i can clone but i dont think thts a fair trde cuz i traded 5 guys for my arceus . im sorry to say but that would be a kind of a rip off.
    yeh kool thats fine if you want we can trade tomorow

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    hey i'm lookin for movie arceus. i can trade you shiny garchomp, shiny ninjask, ut shiny stantler, or event milotic. maybe we can do 2 of mine for your one arceus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back